What's new

What did you order today?

No I haven't tried any supergood, every time I look Im put off, they all seem quite sweet...although uncommon 4 (the baccy one) is on my radar
Cobalt is described as ....Blue Raspberry Cream Soda is a Bright and Fizzy Vanilla Cream Soda imbued with a tart blue Raspberry Syrup, Im thinking the tart will balance any sweetness a bit....will let you know

Grand, cheers!

If you vape salts definitely give Butter 02 and 06 a try. They are sweet but not overly so. Butter 10 is lovely too, as is Uncommon 5.

Not to sound like some wanky wine taster (I hate wine, it all tastes like pish!) but the different layers and notes (cringe mode activated) of flavours are amazing ;)

Shame the Flooid range doesn't come in salts. I use them as try before you buy for shortfills.

No I haven't tried any supergood, every time I look Im put off, they all seem quite sweet...although uncommon 4 (the baccy one) is on my radar
Cobalt is described as ....Blue Raspberry Cream Soda is a Bright and Fizzy Vanilla Cream Soda imbued with a tart blue Raspberry Syrup, Im thinking the tart will balance any sweetness a bit....will let you know

ive found none of the supergood liquid too be over sweet as i hate that

Bit of a top up from Manabush,

x5 Nicshots 50/50
Pk of Nautilus 0.7 mesh coils
Pk of Vaporesson GTX V2 0.8 mesh coils
x1 Gran Corona 20ml
x1 crème Corona 50ml
x1 Deadwood Prairie Dawn 50ml
x1 Deadwood High Noon 50ml
x1 Lemon Torte 50ml

xtar vc8 and 4 18650's from fogstar another Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod and some coils and wire from naturevape.
oh an a coiling rod from ebay

birthday treat too myself & plus these are cracking lil mods :)

upload_2024-2-3_13-34-35.png

I'd be interested to know what the Cobalt is like.

I do love a blueberry liquid, although not the more floral types.

Have you tried Butter 06? That's my blueberry benchmark.

Vic's reviewed the full range, albeit at 100 watts, think he vaped the baccy one lower.

Might have this in a few days 21700 juma stabwood osrix half no rda I have one somewhere lol

Screenshot_20240204_191645_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom