What's new

What did you order today?

If you added strawberry wild and alpine strawberry to your order you`d end up with what I had before I packed diy in, then I found out that I`m one of those who dont taste strawberry the same as others :)

I was hoping to see a lemonade on your order, been after a decent one for a while.

If you added strawberry wild and alpine strawberry to your order you`d end up with what I had before I packed diy in, then I found out that I`m one of those who dont taste strawberry the same as others :)

I was hoping to see a lemonade on your order, been after a decent one for a while.
I’ll be getting more ingredients at a later date, with what I’ve ordered I could do a few milks, creams and custards.

... and jammie dodgers :)
Ooo. I’ve got a few 10mls of concentrates of different flavours as well. If I had the money I would’ve sunk easily £200 to £300 on concentrates but got to save money for Expo and a PS5 Pro this year. Next year though I’ll have more to play around with and really get a stockpile in.

You`ll be doing well if you can vape half of what you create, I never had much clue with that side of it, I`d stick to stuff like Alisa`s bust a nut and fizz mustard`s nana creme, stuff that had a proven record, I dont like custards, bakery or tobaccos so I saved a few bob there.

1711832481644.png

i Blame @hack400 for this , will be my last one as this will be number 5 & avalanche vapes are slowly running out of colours ;)

Last edited:
QP Juggerknot V2 and single coil deck for the Aromamizer, from Ecigone sale yay!
Arbiter Solo from evolutionvaping, double yay!

Back
Top Bottom