What's new

What did you order today?

Today is... a day to grab a "collectible" item and to try something new:
order.png

Could not decide which one I want... so ordered both.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    263.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    221.8 KB · Views: 0
If you added strawberry wild and alpine strawberry to your order you`d end up with what I had before I packed diy in, then I found out that I`m one of those who dont taste strawberry the same as others :)

I was hoping to see a lemonade on your order, been after a decent one for a while.

Know this is from a few weeks back but just browsing the thread and saw this. I really like a combo of Lorrane (or the equivalent you seem to get on some sites like Lorna's or Lorraines) and FLV lemonades. 2:1 ratio loranne to FLV.

Know this is from a few weeks back but just browsing the thread and saw this. I really like a combo of Lorrane (or the equivalent you seem to get on some sites like Lorna's or Lorraines) and FLV lemonades. 2:1 ratio loranne to FLV.
Since I posted that I`ve found legiox amalfi lemon and without a doubt it`s the best lemon I`ve tasted

I've just taken the plunge and ordered my first Rebel mod. I'm really into my squonking so I went for a Rebel 200W dual 18650 sqonk and this one comes with a YiHi 550j chipset which looks at least as good, if not better, than the DNA250c so I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I also ordered 4 Vapcell Q30 18650 batteries from Cram Vape and a couple more 60ml Refilla bottles from ModMaker.

Rebel01.jpg

I've just taken the plunge and ordered my first Rebel mod. I'm really into my squonking so I went for a Rebel 200W dual 18650 sqonk and this one comes with a YiHi 550j chipset which looks at least as good, if not better, than the DNA250c so I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I also ordered 4 Vapcell Q30 18650 batteries from Cram Vape and a couple more 60ml Refilla bottles from ModMaker.

View attachment 352751
Gizza shout if you decide to get rid of the topside dual

Back
Top Bottom