What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Couldn't leave the shop my mate works in without a bottle of the white series. This time I went for white chocolate strawberry, it's good but not on the same level as the ice cream sandwich
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488709764.611329.jpg

Always use this set up when out and about when it's not convenient to drip, just got a rubber sleeve for the alien off eBay

It's pretty much the only set up I use. I have a couple off little baby's with different flavours in. Have not tried dripping yet but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm converted by all you wonderful apes to buy one.

It's pretty much the only set up I use. I have a couple off little baby's with different flavours in. Have not tried dripping yet but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm converted by all you wonderful apes to buy one.
A mech and a dripper is all I've used for the past 4 years and before that was when I used tanks. I've tried loads of tanks but tbh none are like using an rda to me. If you do want to try a dripper out I can send you one, it would be a clone coz though I don't use clones no more I'm sure I can find you one.
If you fancy it give me a shout bud crunchy will always sort a fellow ape out if I can [emoji106]

No problem bud, will let you know when I know, can t promise anything but will also try and bag another v2 for you...
I have found one now mate and buying it on Friday as that's payday for me absolutely buzzing that the guy was nice enough to hold it till Friday for me :2thumbsup:

I have found one now mate and buying it on Friday as that's payday for me absolutely buzzing that the guy was nice enough to hold it till Friday for me :2thumbsup:
Nice one bud, chuffed for you, did you get a v1 or v2, they Vape awesome, only issue I'm having is a little bit of leaking, it's fine when using it, just when you leave it say overnight then there is juice in the airflow by the morning...

Nice one bud, chuffed for you, did you get a v1 or v2, they Vape awesome, only issue I'm having is a little bit of leaking, it's fine when using it, just when you leave it say overnight then there is juice in the airflow by the morning...
V1 bud but I'm not bothered I'll take whatever I can get haha!. Yeh I've seen a couple of reviews that say that but I never really leave juice in anything before I go bed. There's also another v1 that's literally just popped up for sale for £65 on uk vapers stuff for sale on FB if anyone's after one.

Well it was yesterday - got three different wires kanthal 22 awg and 24 awg and some SS 22 awg the first two are what I am used to the last an experiment - it's brilliant. All from stealthvape ordered delivered fantastic

V1 bud but I'm not bothered I'll take whatever I can get haha!. Yeh I've seen a couple of reviews that say that but I never really leave juice in anything before I go bed. There's also another v1 that's literally just popped up for sale for £65 on uk vapers stuff for sale on FB if anyone's after one.
V1 or V2, not much difference really, it's just good you managed to get one...

Back
Top Bottom