What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

sweet, I have a silver/wood one on order ... It's my treat to myself for not smoking for a year.

That may be my next, either that or the carbon/silver.

This was my reward for 5 years not smoking, which I achieved on 18th February but it took me ages to get it.

I really don't need anymore stuff and must get rid of a thing or two!

Not really postie, but from the Mrs. First vape related gift from her, hopefully a sign of things to come... [emoji12][emoji16]

At the top of your pic, what zipper carry case is that and where from please? Btw congrats on a well trained mrs.

View attachment 120708

These came today, a Lost Vape ePetite DNA60, been waiting ages to get hold of this colour combination and whilst I paid over the odds a little my impatience got the better of me. Seems really good so far, so much so tempted to get another when they become more readily available.

Also another Kayfun mini V3. I 'ummed and rrrred' for ages deciding what to get to go on it and was going to go for the TPD version of the Rose 3.

After more consideration I thought that I really enjoy the KF3 mini and with this steel tank it apparently holds 3.6 ml and is still tiny, which is what made my mind up!
That is GORGEOUS!

IMG_1976.JPG

These arrived today from Foggin Genius. 100ml of what smells like heaven. Can't wait to try.

At the top of your pic, what zipper carry case is that and where from please? Btw congrats on a well trained mrs.

It's a really old one (nearly 3yrs ago), I have a few different ones...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489077302.175860.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489077318.065272.jpg

I think at least two of them are from fasttech, similar to this one - https://m.fasttech.com/products/3004/10011749/2018500-protective-pu-leather-storage-case-for-e

I think they were all between £2 and £4. I am sure you can get the same kind of thing from uk vendors but wouldn't know where I'm afraid. I find they are pretty handy to chuck a mod and tank into, at a push can fit a spare tank and spare battery too (in the bigger one). Hope this helps... [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom