What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

bkqVtYQm.jpg
How you getting on with that bud? Was looking at one of these for the misses to take out and about [emoji16]

Postman brought me a new SMOK skyhook rdta today !! Really nice vape
*wouldn't let me upload photo

You really are a fan of the RDTA Box aren't you mate, are they really that good? I'm feeling left out now, so review a hunting I will go :D
I think it's as good as any RDTA. Convenience is the main thing I like but it's solidly built. Some report leaks from juice reservoir but if it happens it can fixed. I've had a no atomiser on my oldest one but fixed it easily. Very easy to take apart. Battery life is good and even better on latest update. It's an AIO so you can't stick latest or favourite RDA on top but nine different interchangeable decks if you want a change. There are threads that could wear out but at Chinese import prices worth risking. I only plan to keep two on the go and have a third (or fourth) in case of repairs. Shares most top parts with Limitless Classic and Combo. If you buy one and dont like it let me know ... [emoji6]

I think it's as good as any RDTA. Convenience is the main thing I like but it's solidly built. Some report leaks from juice reservoir but if it happens it can fixed. I've had a no atomiser on my oldest one but fixed it easily. Very easy to take apart. Battery life is good and even better on latest update. It's an AIO so you can't stick latest or favourite RDA on top but nine different interchangeable decks if you want a change. There are threads that could wear out but at Chinese import prices worth risking. I only plan to keep two on the go and have a third (or fourth) in case of repairs. Shares most top parts with Limitless Classic and Combo. If you buy one and dont like it let me know ... [emoji6]
Cheers mate, I'll have a browse this evening :)

Another little haul from FT today.
The little Goon will be sitting atop the Dripbox 160 later. The KF5 could prove to be interesting, and may suit the Mrs style of MTL more than mine, though I will try it as a lung hitter first (cos it's mine).

Back
Top Bottom