What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

You been to the sales then [emoji106][emoji106]
Just got an order in with PF vapes and also Mannabush for the non compliant stuff. Bye bye 30ml bottles [emoji36] [emoji36]

Only for juice with nic ... get a 30ml bottle of zero nic and appropriate 10ml of nic juice and mix them in your 50ml bottle, shake and decant to 30ml and 10ml bottles, easy.

same...doubled up this month though, realistically how long are we expecting a litre of nic to last in a freezer?.....
I'm really not sure,been reading different time scales,some have said a couple of years,others say decades....my liquids are all 1.5mg,so a litre should last me a long time

I'm really not sure,been reading different time scales,some have said a couple of years,others say decades....my liquids are all 1.5mg,so a litre should last me a long time
Yeah mine are 1mg but I sell to some people as high as 18mg....mostly 3 though, I have 9lt in the freezer and I'll get a couple more before May I think, once it's gone it's gone.

Yeah mine are 1mg but I sell to some people as high as 18mg....mostly 3 though, I have 9lt in the freezer and I'll get a couple more before May I think, once it's gone it's gone.
I sell to family and friends too,but all 1.5mg.as I cba making different batches for folks....wow 9lts!! You should be golden for a while:2thumbsup:

Not the posty but my brother in law brought my griffin 25 plus round today

IMG_20170319_190911.jpg

I sell to family and friends too,but all 1.5mg.as I cba making different batches for folks....wow 9lts!! You should be golden for a while:2thumbsup:
Thats the plan! lol.....I work with a load of vapers who all get their liquids from me, they were all smokers but I've sorted them out with gear and they buy my liquids, some of them are still newish so they're on 10mg.....I'm weening them off slowly lol, but there's one couple that have 18mg....18mg!.....when I mix them a 30ml it's like a third Nic lol....foul. I'm hoping ive got a fair few years in the bank ;)

Thats the plan! lol.....I work with a load of vapers who all get their liquids from me, they were all smokers but I've sorted them out with gear and they buy my liquids, some of them are still newish so they're on 10mg.....I'm weening them off slowly lol, but there's one couple that have 18mg....18mg!.....when I mix them a 30ml it's like a third Nic lol....foul. I'm hoping ive got a fair few years in the bank ;)
That's really good of you,know wonder you were asking how long nic lasted...lol

I've just purchased a mini freezer this afternoon,so may buy a couple more lts before the deadline

That's really good of you,know wonder you were asking how long nic lasted...lol

I've just purchased a mini freezer this afternoon,so may buy a couple more lts before the deadline
yeah it's well worth it, I managed to get a full size fridge freezer off ebay for my mixing room for 20 quid, tops full of concentrates and the freezer is full of nic lol.

Back
Top Bottom