What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some new Unicorn 30ml bottles. Easy squeeze and no fiddly tend to stuff up lock tops. So sick of those childproof things that mess up, the inside bit breaks etc... And only $90 AUD each.
IMG_20180322_113740.jpg

Personally, I'd say yes, but I'm not a fan of the pulse(s). I use a 0.2ish alien as my go to build, flavourful plus nice and warm vape.

In other news, this is today's haul. I've never found a ry4 type that I liked, so let's see how this one goes :)View attachment 155582

I’d be interested to hear what you think mate, this is the second best selling juice out of the whole range for the last two months on the trot. Strange really because tobacco and sub ohm doesn’t tend to be a “thing” but it’s certainly popular! [emoji16][emoji106]

Some new Unicorn 30ml bottles. Easy squeeze and no fiddly tend to stuff up lock tops. So sick of those childproof things that mess up, the inside bit breaks etc... And only $90 AUD each.
View attachment 155583
I'm in the process of replacing/binning these as the nozzle works loose with repeated removal & refitting & the neck is very narrow making refilling rather messy even with a narrow funnel. Don't know what the AU$/£ exchange rate is but they don't sound cheap.

I’d be interested to hear what you think mate, this is the second best selling juice out of the whole range for the last two months on the trot. Strange really because tobacco and sub ohm doesn’t tend to be a “thing” but it’s certainly popular! [emoji16][emoji106]
Will do Lee. I'll nic them up soon, have a little toot, then leave them in the cupboard for a day or so.

Had the pleasure of trying your Ry 4 the other week round a friends house.
Fantastic in the capo/hadaly combo set up with brochrome at 0.4ohms. Possibly as good as my fave of yours tabac gold. Shame you where sold out yesterday. May have to pop up to cirencester next week.

I'm in the process of replacing/binning these as the nozzle works loose with repeated removal & refitting & the neck is very narrow making refilling rather messy even with a narrow funnel. Don't know what the AU$/£ exchange rate is but they don't sound cheap.
Stupid auto, 90 cents each. These ones have a wider opening than the bottles I usually use. Hope they are OK, should be easy to fill.
The one on the left are a pain, and yeah, real messy at times. One on the right the new ones.
$90 a bottle! :18:
IMG_20180322_135003.jpg

Got some rejuiced liquids and some 0.5 Claptons. Strawberry jam is lovely, blue slush is nice but gets a bit sickly so I swap it out quite a lot. Need some more ice ice baby!!
Oh and I also just bought one bottle of menthol from flavor vapour. Really nice in my aspire k1 tank.
1521735139988.jpg
1521735162410.jpg
1521735176936.jpg
1521735253784.jpg

These lovely little RDAs courtesy of @gbone
The one with no name turned out to be not a Strike 18 as I thought but a speed revolution thanks @eyeball kid !! well chuffed.....
These are going to keep me occupied tomorrow!!!
(this is his photo from the classies, they arrived squeaky clean, boxed with spares)

8294626F-5431-4035-BF37-D0950B982162.jpeg

Last edited:
I shit you not this also arrived today.
Almost 2 years late!! The original parcel was repacked in another and had been posted this week. No idea from who or where.
So 2 years steeped, what's the verdict?
2 are rank, 2 are meh, and one actually made me gag.
I knew there was a reason I cancelled my subscription. Even after a 2 year steep nothing improves the vapourbility of their juice selection..... [emoji23]

20180322_154250_20180322201634435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom