What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

In the words of an infamous Facebook Group User................ "I'm nearly done!" :D

After some VERY protracted negotiations and a great deal of Horse Trading, I finally secured this very nice Stabwood Pylon. :) It is wearing a Skyline with Drop Kit, courtesy of the absolute Legend that is @eyeball kid :worship:

Impossible to get a decent picture indoors, so more will come when the weather starts behaving again. ;)

In the words of an infamous Facebook Group User................ "I'm nearly done!" :D

After some VERY protracted negotiations and a great deal of Horse Trading, I finally secured this very nice Stabwood Pylon. :) It is wearing a Skyline with Drop Kit, courtesy of the absolute Legend that is @eyeball kid :worship:

Impossible to get a decent picture indoors, so more will come when the weather starts behaving again. ;)
Single 18650 cell with Dicodes chip??
Very nice Sir [emoji6]

Picked up a used B2K KRNK edition, and the seller included a free bottle of juice. Result!

IMG_20180410_113041.jpg

Just got my Coilmaster V3 kit with V4 coil Jig. Came with cotton and SS rods. Coils and a couple of other bits and bobs from Jac Vapour. Lastly a pack of coils for the Melo 3 I won in the giveaway from @itscostingme Thanks! :2thumbsup:
20180410_143139.jpg

you moan about the postie, but look what they fetched you
I didn't moan about the people! Just the time! My posties are great. They just open the door and stick it in the porch. Save me getting up lol.
Anyway apart from the Jac Vapour stuff, the rest came by Amazon courier :P

Back
Top Bottom