What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got a little treasure chest full of raspberry delight. From @vapesmarter
IMG_7619.JPG

Last edited:
Normally not my type, but these mods are getting much love from reviewers. And fairly so. The Smoant Charon Mini and Innokin Proton. Both very nice tbh, very well built. Impressed. If I had to choose? I’d pick the Proton - slimmer and easier to fire, and by far THE easiest UI I’ve ever used. Pure genius. The Proton’s UI puts everything else to shame, it’s simply brilliant. Evolv - take note!

The Smoant is very nice, glad I bought it. Slightly confused as to why they called it the Charon Mini - yes it’s smaller but it’s still a dual 18650 device. Very solid and a lovely screen. Very nicely built. Oh, the red? It looks a very SHOUTY red on sites. It’s not. It’s a very nice darker red. Liking it very much. Nice mod.

If either tickles your fancy, it’s mainly down to looks. Both offer great build quality and great screens without, let’s be honest, all the flashing lights and bullshit quality the likes of Smok wants us to put up with.

Christ, just realised this seems like a mini review. Erm. . .

Today brought me 2 good mods and. . .

Some batteries from the very awesome @Ben fogstar. Cheers fella, loving the wraps!
CD28E3B0-9D92-43D1-9126-28E77B0E03FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Got another 3 flavours to try from DripDrop, got them Thursday so had chance to give em a try.

Frooty - I honestly don't know how they get their flavours so exact, even the smell when I was adding the nicotine was mouth watering and it's vapes as good as it smells :)

Jam - I'm a Just Jam fan, this is as good if not better, just wish they did a Jam Doughnut in a shortfill.

Pancakes - I think it needs a steep as it's not as flavourful as the rest of the DripDrop, going to shake the bejeezus uot of it for a week then try.

DripDrop-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom