What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today my postie bought me my order from @REJUICED thanks guys for the fast posting.
1. Shortfill of OG Strawberry Shake.
1. Shortfill of OG Nana shake.
1.Shortfill of their new Raspberry fizz just done a finger test and it is fizzy on the tongue.
all off now for a week or two steep...........

IMAG1673.jpg

Ordered a tank from Le Petit Vapoteur on Friday afternoon. Cheapest place I could find it.
Free shipping to UK - delivered by DPD today along with fancy magnets x2, large sticker, drawstring bag and a suspicious square of squidgy brown stuff.
Nicely done - would recommend ;)

Today's delivery a Amber Tank and drip tip for dvarw dl from 3fvape and pico sqeeze 2 from vapeclub and Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA
IMG_20180829_131646421_HDR.jpg

View attachment 170992

Ordered a tank from Le Petit Vapoteur on Friday afternoon. Cheapest place I could find it.
Free shipping to UK - delivered by DPD today along with fancy magnets x2, large sticker, drawstring bag and a suspicious square of squidgy brown stuff.
Nicely done - would recommend ;)
Wombat poop?

Attachments

• F4Y2U2RJ1GPGHOO.LARGE.jpg
    F4Y2U2RJ1GPGHOO.LARGE.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 187
Today my postie bought me my order from @REJUICED thanks guys for the fast posting.
1. Shortfill of OG Strawberry Shake.
1. Shortfill of OG Nana shake.
1.Shortfill of their new Raspberry fizz just done a finger test and it is fizzy on the tongue.
all off now for a week or two steep...........
The OG needs a month minimum in the vape cupboard bud. Sounds long but the flavour is decidedly average until it's reached maturity. My nana is now five weeks old and going down nicely and now tastes like the original I bought via Lee. Definitely worth not skimping on the steep.

The OG needs a month minimum in the vape cupboard bud. Sounds long but the flavour is decidedly average until it's reached maturity. My nana is now five weeks old and going down nicely and now tastes like the original I bought via Lee. Definitely worth not skimping on the steep.
Thanks for telling me mate will do that then..........

Back
Top Bottom