What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

They do look lovely. Nice background too ...... is that a Virago I see lurking there?
not far off its a Harley but the virago is probably faster :)

Looks good bud same as mine which arrived today, it feels really light which is a big plus from me, going try mine out in the next hour or so.
I really like the finish on it will have ago at a brushed finish on a RDA when I get time

not far off its a Harley but the virago is probably faster :)

I really like the finish on it will have ago at a brushed finish on a RDA when I get time
I see more Viragos than Harleys! ;)

That brushed finish is lovely ....... I just don't get on with squonking too well. That makes me want to try again. :)

I see more Viragos than Harleys! ;)

That brushed finish is lovely ....... I just don't get on with squonking too well. That makes me want to try again. :)
you would see this one it doesn’t go fast enough to miss :D I guess squonking is like marmite you either love it or hate it :)

Juice delivery from DripDrip Vapour.

Looking forward to trying these.
20180929_175046.jpg

Thank you mate. Pleased you’re enjoying it! I have to admit I was a little nervous the lemon in here would be a little too sharp for some people but I think the rhubarb tones it down just right [emoji16]

I like my citrus flavours proper sharp and tangy!
Well I've just ordered another 4 bottles . They are really really special .

They do look lovely. Nice background too ...... is that a Virago I see lurking there?

I used to have a Virago, lovely bike. I got ran off the road when some bastard overtook me on a blind bend, then had to swerve to avoid the car coming directly at him :( Trashed bike, and trashed leg (I got off pretty lucky in the circumstances). :17:

No vape mail for me. Just a 'final warning' from the council to tell them, yes, it's still just me living here that's eligible to vote. Every effing year. Morons :25:

I used to have a Virago, lovely bike. I got ran off the road when some bastard overtook me on a blind bend, then had to swerve to avoid the car coming directly at him :( Trashed bike, and trashed leg (I got off pretty lucky in the circumstances). :17:

No vape mail for me. Just a 'final warning' from the council to tell them, yes, it's still just me living here that's eligible to vote. Every effing year. Morons :25:
I got one too. I had to send it back to them .... again ....... saying yes, I'm still here but they've actually got the address wrong. Again. :25::25:

I got one too. I had to send it back to them .... again ....... saying yes, I'm still here but they've actually got the address wrong. Again. :25::25:[/QUOTE
I got one too. I had to send it back to them .... again ....... saying yes, I'm still here but they've actually got the address wrong. Again. :25::25:
I got one too.
Last year I had a women turn up on the doorstep on a Saturday wanting me to give her my national insurance number and date of birth for the council's records.
Obviously being a gentle soul I told her to go fook herself.
Then I sent the form in. Yet here we go again.

Crazy isn't it? Sending those stupid forms to every household must cost a fortune. When you think about all the other sensible things that money could be used for ... :(

Just received today a Pico squeeze 2 from 2fdeal.com Ordered 25th September last Tuesday less than a week. Well pleased at 53.99 USD. Incl. Shipping Nothing to pay on customs. [emoji16][emoji16]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom