What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some Donut King juices from Vape Potions.
Oops, forgot the pic
20181009_143247.jpeg

I love donut king juices (not sure about the raspberry and coconut one) Have you tried the deep fried donut one? It tastes like the donuts my mum used to make when I was a kid. Deep fried in a chip pan. No flavourings, just pure donut goodness. Yummy.
I haven't tried that one yet, Donut King appeal to me because they taste like the slightly undercooked inside of the donut rather than the outside. And these were just over 7 quid each for the 80ml shortfills, bloody great price.

Vaporesso tarot baby..was surprised how heavy it is but no worries and the 5ml zenith tank sits on it beautifully
623A27BC-EADD-4AED-9994-08F3F21646D2.jpeg
CB983132-2D1D-41BA-941E-173AEE972369.jpeg

And the prize for best presentation goes to dinner lady again.
View attachment 174986
View attachment 174987
Hopefully mrdj get's his today and we can get a review up.
A little late but a big dinner lady giveaway is coming to make up for it.
Lovely packaging again. Spot on.
Looks great but as an end user I would prefer cheaper juice and no packaging..can not vape tins and cardboard but it does look good..

Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC and Ehpro Lock Build-free RDA from @heaven gifts

Quite enamoured with this. The Mod is pretty solid, great minimal design and quality construction.

Didn't find the one-button navigation to be problematic at all and the menu system/ display quite appealed to me,
as it's quite similar in look and feel to my DNA 75's and 250's.

The RDA is interesting. I'm sure there's more heavyweight ones out there for serious RDA enthusiasts, but it's pretty good.

First attempt wicked it perfectly, think I may of overdone it a little this time though. The inner diameter of the Notch coils is quite small but conversely it needs a fair bit of cotton.

I will persist with this and report back anyway...

eh-101-pro-mod-1b-heavens-gifts..jpg

eh-101-pro-mod-2-heavens-gifts.jpg

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ehpro-101-Pro-MOD.html

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ehpro-Lock-RDA.html

Looks great but as an end user I would prefer cheaper juice and no packaging..can not vape tins and cardboard but it does look good..
It's a presentation box for reviewer's bud. You won't be getting free tins, badges, sweets, coffee mugs and hoodies with your bottles, lol.
Considering dinner lady do three for a tenner at most shops and the shortfills are always on offer you should be getting your.usual bargain.

Back
Top Bottom