What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just received this @StrawberryRipple thankyou 15398002443856566452183631255983.jpg

Stuff!
The Augvape Druga Foxy ist great. Looks amazing and actually feels like quite good quality. I love how the buttons and screen are basically hidden, gives it a really clean look. And it's really compact for a dual 18650 mod. For sure one of my new favourite mods!

The Vandy Vape Pulse X is also quite nice. Airflow and flavor seems quite nice with both top caps and the deck is something different, but works quite well. I built it with dual vertical coole which works out quite well, but is Not really worth the extra effort in the end. There really seems to be no real benefit to it.

Then there also is the Dreamer mech by Timesvape. Really good machining, feels nice and looks quite good too. One downside would be, that there is basically no throw to the Button using 2x700 batteries. Maybe half a millimeter is enough to fire, which is kind of weird. With the other contact that they give you built in it even autofires right when screwing all together! Can maybe someone who also owns this mod report, wether or not this is normal behaviour?

Then there also is the Juggerknot Mini by QP Designs. My first (sort of) high end RTA. I like it. Flavor is great, machining is also really good and it's quite easy to build. Only thing to complain about would be, that I need a bigger 810 drip tip for it to align with the top cap, as it otherwise looks a bit weird... Overall it is definitely the best Single Coil DTL RTA I have used to date. Is it worth the 65€ I paid for it? Maybe, but I do not see a huge jump in terms of performance, machining-quality, or anything else compared to the usual chinese brands.
IMG_20181017_201137_913.jpeg

One downside would be, that there is basically no throw to the Button using 2x700 batteries. Maybe half a millimeter is enough to fire, which is kind of weird. With the other contact that they give you built in it even autofires right when screwing all together! Can maybe someone who also owns this mod report, wether or not this is normal behaviour?
The insulator on top of the switch is threaded. Adjusting this should fix it.

The insulator on top of the switch is threaded. Adjusting this should fix it.
Is it? I am currently not at home to habe another Look at it, but when taking it apart yesterday the insulator just seemed to be spring-loaded. Well, I'll Take another Look at it tomorrow.

Is it? I am currently not at home to habe another Look at it, but when taking it apart yesterday the insulator just seemed to be spring-loaded. Well, I'll Take another Look at it tomorrow.
It is spring loaded but if it's screwed in too far you'll have the short throw/autofire thing.

Just received cbdmods new product sample, hemp tincture, so far so good 10ml for £10, but received mine for free along with their 100ml £70 deal! Tastes great also!

Eleaf Aster mod, it's a great little mod this is the second one I bought super comfortable to hold and well I just like it!!

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_105439.jpg
    IMG_20181018_105439.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom