What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

What was the totally wicked gate. Got my first ever vape from there but not seen a shop for years now.

Long story that happened aeons ago. Involving another popular vaping forum, solicitors, legal issues, accusations and other general crap like that. I can't remember the exact details now but it was all a bit childish at the time.

POTV was only supposed to be a temporary hangout for the people who didn't want to get involved. However, the people who started POTV made such a bloody good job of it, it's bigger, better and far superior than anyone could have imagined.

You found the perfect mod for it [emoji4]
Happy Holidays to you [emoji322]
And to you too.
But the mod, no. I need to find a nice new sexy little one for it. I found this one in a box from a bundle I bought in the classies a while ago. It'll do for now though [emoji16]

Pic says it all [emoji7][emoji7]

IMG_5320.jpg

Advken Manta MTL RTA arrived & naaaahhhh

Don't like my usual 29 Kal coils @ 1.5 Ohm aprox
wires didn't like the grub screws - kept fighting then wire leg snapped
So used thicker wire 0.85 Ohm - bit low for me but went with it
Started out well but - nah the weird side slotted air hitting coil not doing it after half a dozen hits
(got good flavour at first, but adjusting moderate tight MTL air flow was extremely hit n miss)
Flavour not bad, but air flow is naff, not cooling or drawing over coil properly, runs a tad warm to hot maybe

Popped Zenith back on mod - smooth draw without the excess warm - even chaining
Even chaining an Ares was smoother

Might have another go later recoiling it but first impressions - nah not for me & my MTL style it seems
(Thank fuck I only paid about £11 for it)

Back
Top Bottom