What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My RNLI raffle win from Sam @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews arrived today
The reload rta and a few extra bits thrown in with it thanks Sam
957B78C1-1AAE-4C52-8822-ECC1B8F9F191.jpeg

Halitus v2. 1 squonk turned up today. Managed to bag one with the black battery tube and black squonk bottle. [emoji16][emoji16]
View attachment 182353View attachment 182354
Mine arrived too. Not as red as I imagined, and not as textured either. Nice to see the 510 is held on with screws now, rather than the press fit or glue from my other version.

I'll also see if I have a black MM bottle of the appropriate size. I use one without the bottle plug fitted to the mod, gives me a couple more ml capacity.

Was meant to be curbing buying shinyutus but this came up on ecigone, brand new SX mini mx class in Matt black for the price of £71.25 delivered very pleased had my eye on one of these for a while
20190108_153657.jpeg

Just a few a few bottles and a drip tip today..

IMG_20190108_173227.jpg

Will get me started on doing my own liquids :)

First Smok of the year and a Freemax Mesh Pro to crown it, thought I would try the Nex Mesh for the Profile too.

Absolutely loving the Species, feels great in the hand and touchscreen is actually pretty good, the new mesh coils are damn good too, down side is the 2ml TPD glass- 9 puffs before the fill line, no biggie as the freemax is going on it.

Smok Species.jpg

Back
Top Bottom