What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

GetAttachmentThumbnail

The pod on the left is the 4.5ml version, right is TPD edition pod.

My SXK BB from Fasttech finally arrived!
171112-061dfdc6fbb9d3ac2dfe164b7f409b2e.jpg

So: We've got a problem.
I have tried it out with the Vapeshell - fully open airflow with a 0.42Ohm Alien coil.
I really like this setup!

So: What's the problem?
I now have to get myself another one, so that I can have one for DTL and one for MTL. Apart from that I also have to buy some nice new panels and buttons. Good thing those SXK BB's with the DNA60 chipset are so cheap (not)......
Yay, now we've got another thing to spend money on....

Trying very hard to convince myself I don't need one of these................deja vu.......

Just some Augvape skynet coils, cheaper than the falcon coils and just as good. Fit the falcon too and 5 in a pack instead of 3.
20190123_184030.jpg

I have tried it out with the Vapeshell - fully open airflow with a 0.42Ohm Alien coil.

I now have to get myself another one, so that I can have one for DTL and one for MTL. Apart from that I also have to buy some nice new panels and buttons. Good thing those SXK BB's with the DNA60 chipset are so cheap (not)......

Or you could just buy another boro, have it set up for MTL, and swap between the two as you desire?

#savingvapersmoney

How do you rate the Skynet @Martin Dadley ?? I’ve just ordered the Pro version
It's a great tank, using the falcon coils in it gives better flavour than using them in the actual Falcon.
It's good to have a 810 tip and no leaks. Airflow is a little noisy, slight whistle widen open but goes when you shut it down a tad. Great tank, was interested in the pro version myself but have preordered the falcon King instead.

It's a great tank, using the falcon coils in it gives better flavour than using them in the actual Falcon.
It's good to have a 810 tip and no leaks. Airflow is a little noisy, slight whistle widen open but goes when you shut it down a tad. Great tank, was interested in the pro version myself but have preordered the falcon King instead.

Excellent,,, I’ve got a normal Falcon,, might actually get some of the Skynet coils for it then at some point... picked up a extra pack of the dual mesh for the pro... don’t know if there’s much more of an advantage against the mesh pro coils other than price. I’ll stick with th3 Augvape ones for now

Excellent,,, I’ve got a normal Falcon,, might actually get some of the Skynet coils for it then at some point... picked up a extra pack of the dual mesh for the pro... don’t know if there’s much more of an advantage against the mesh pro coils other than price. I’ll stick with th3 Augvape ones for now
The Augvape coils are great, bit hard to get from an online vendor, I got mine from ebay but fast tech do them, 5 in a pack is a bonus unlike the 3 you normally get.

The pro version coils come in a pack of 3 still, but quite hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom