What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

You quoted a post regarding Tamahaac, I pointed you in the right direction. You could always go on the Manabush website, all the info is there.

I've confused myself lmao I thought we were talking about a manabush liquid this is indigene. I want manabush's coyote coconut :(
Manabush's Nokomis range is all 50/50, both TPD & the shortfills. Manabush's Spiritwalker range is all 60vg/40pg. The Indegene range is 50/50 in TPD. In shortfills the choice is 50/50 or 70vg/30pg.

Yesterday, received a Doggystyle RTA on lend from @rew, cheers mate!

Still trying to work out how it comes apart though! :D

You might need to pop a little screwdriver in the bottom airflow to open it. There should be plenty of you tube vids for it.

You might need to pop a little screwdriver in the bottom airflow to open it. There should be plenty of you tube vids for it.

Hey @Coolie27 , Rew explained how to undo it, just as you suggested. Will try that in due course.

Just trying out a Digiflavour Siren 2 RTA atm, I had knocking about for ages. This being my first attempt at using a rebuildable tank....got it wicked just right..lovely little tank, rich flavour draw, nice clouds and it's only 1.0 ohm build! Feels similar to vaping on a Naut Mini, very nice.

Last edited:
Hey @Coolie27 , Rew explained how to undo it, the screw does need to come off apparently, that's for something else. Just trying out a Siren 2 RTA, my first rebuildable tank....got it wicked just right..lovely little tank, rich flavour draw, nice clouds and it's only 1.0 ohm build! Feels similar to vaping on a Naut Mini, very nice.

That’s the way I started a kind ape donated a Pico S and I was then off down the rebuilding rabbit hole. Good luck and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom