What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Logged out and in and now works lol [emoji3061]
Screenshot_20190227_211535.jpeg

And a nice day here too!

The flight case I won in @vapesmarter's comp arrived today. Ironic it's a flight case as it did a good few miles back and forth between my place and his (not his fault) but it finally landed safely today. Thank you Stu. :10:

And a thing of beauty it is too - and it smells of leather. I'm a sucker for leather. :D

View attachment 186285
View attachment 186286
View attachment 186288
View attachment 186287

Hmmmmmmmmm ...... might need some more kit to fill it ......... :16:

Very nice Crewella. I do like those AlOOminum flight cases. I have a few of the 12" record flightcases myself, protecting my much valued rarities. Well....when i say a few..i mean a whole fecking room full! :14:

Stu's been a busy boy of late..hasn't he?!

Stu: "Whaddya mean 'of late'...i'm always busy!!" :18:

Last edited:
Ah I see the new Voopoo "late night lady" range has arrived.....

I wonder if that Rampant Rabbit can fire up a Dead Rabbit?! :hmm:

Now that's something that's probably never been said before!

Reading that back...to any non vapers (& for that matter, also those not initiated to the murky world of sex toys)..on another forum, this post might draw some baffled looks!

"He wants to know if he can put a what to a deceased bunny....why??!!"

Last edited:
I wonder if that Rampant Rabbit can fire up a Dead Rabbit?! :hmm:

Now that's something that's probably never been said before!

Reading that back...to any non vapers (& for that matter, also those non initiated to the murky world of sex toys)..on another forum, this query might draw some baffled looks!
More rabbit than Sainsburys? :D

Elitist tw@t :D

Seriously, that was quick! Any good?

1. Absofrickenlutely :D

2. Who knows? I've got some Element Honey Roasted to try with beer tonight so I'll find out then. My money goes on "It's just the same as every other atty I already own".

Back
Top Bottom