What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

You owe me nothing mate if anything I owe you for the cleaning your gonna need to do [emoji1]

Im sure its not that bad.... is it? :D

Im in the middle of building my son a pirate ship playhouse in the garden, so have spent the last 3 days sanding, so a little more wont hurt haha.

The pirate ship is 13' long, 5.5' wide, and 8' tall, im sure I can cope with a mech ;)

Im in the middle of building my son a pirate ship playhouse in the garden, so have spent the last 3 days sanding, so a little more wont hurt haha.

The pirate ship is 13' long, 5.5' wide, and 8' tall, im sure I can cope with a mech ;)
Able is a bit green in places and the elthunder is just a quick brasso there not too bad but they been Sat in a box for a year [emoji3]

You expecting rain

Postie arrived this morning with a Caliburn, 50ml shortfill of Firewater No. 1 and a nic shot.
Haven't been vaping for the last six months or so, and figured this would be a good way to jump back on the wagon and kick the cigs again...

PSX_20190816_095838.jpg

Postie arrived this morning with a Caliburn, 50ml shortfill of Firewater No. 1 and a nic shot.
Haven't been vaping for the last six months or so, and figured this would be a good way to jump back on the wagon and kick the cigs again...

View attachment 198486
Glad to hear your giving vaping another go stick with it and you will soon forget about the cigs good luck with it .

Back
Top Bottom