What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

that took its time,,pretty good little pod this one draw is a little loose but still nice
First impressions are very good actually. The 1.2 coil is good and fairly well restricted for mtl. You can actually get a decent mtl pull in this as opposed to the nord. How are your coils lasting?

@Banjostring My pod came today too.
Thanks matey
IMG_9524.JPG

@Discomatt i have to agree with you on all aspects there :2thumbsup: i was using mine solidly for well over a week on the 1.2 before it gave up the ghost pretty good if you ask me and when i say solidly i mean all day and most of the evening battery life is respectable aswell all in all its a great device

Just had a little go on the voopoo with the 0.8 coil and its wonderful. A load more flavour than the artery pal and a lot easier to fill . Impressed. Might even buy some coils now.

Just had a little go on the voopoo with the 0.8 coil and its wonderful. A load more flavour than the artery pal and a lot easier to fill . Impressed. Might even buy some coils now.
Interesting! The 1.2 is actually very good too. I’ll let this die out and try the .8 and compare with the pal.

Back
Top Bottom