What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Hey @quincey43

Thanks for thinking of me - I have looked at that a few times actually

Whats the MTL Airflow like? Tight, Tight to Medium, Medium, Medium to loose? LOL I know very specific but its a very important question

Cheers love!
To me the draw is about the same as the Zeta with a 1.0ohm stock coil maybe just a tad tighter. It's not as tight as the Osmall but for me it is perfect with very good flavour and it feels great in the hand, just weighty enough to feel substantial and well made.

To me the draw is about the same as the Zeta with a 1.0ohm stock coil maybe just a tad tighter. It's not as tight as the Osmall but for me it is perfect with very good flavour and it feels great in the hand, just weighty enough to feel substantial and well made.
Ooh sounds promising! Thanks matey :10:

You are welcome! The cheapest place I found in uk was Vape and Go, I hadn't used them before but took a chance and ordered yesterday and it arrived today so well pleased!
Ok. Yeah i have used them a few times now for nic salts, good prices and fast delivery!

Thanks saves me looking lol

Might treat myself.........AGAIN lol

Cloudstix delivery. Spare Mulus rba for the Mrs, new cotton to try too.
IMG_20200528_132533.jpg

Nice aren't they quice.
I like the fact that you can remove the design fabric fairly easy. I've ordered a little fine adhesive leather to put on the stainless one. Top nic salt machine.

Nice aren't they quice.
I like the fact that you can remove the design fabric fairly easy. I've ordered a little fine adhesive leather to put on the stainless one. Top nic salt machine.
I hadn't looked that far yet can you put a picture on when you put the leather on it will be interested to see what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom