What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

From UKVB. Am looking forward to this one!
DSC_1082.JPG

A couple of new one shots from Darkstar, just mixed two 30mls up the Caramel Coffee smells lovely, 3wk steep though View attachment 243609
@deadmanvapes
Update on these concentrates, the Coffee is now 3wks steeped and I tried a tankful in the Doggy today, 50/50 12mg 25% as recommended and it’s really nice, I’m getting a distinct Wenebojo vibe from it not sure if I should really, but it’s that curryish linger in the nose maybe there’s some Maple in it, there’s definitely a nice coffee flavour to it and caramel, I like it and it’s definitely worth a a bash if it’s your type of thing.
The Strawberry is good too, I vape Chefs Strawberry Vapetto all day and this is a nice change, distinct Strawberry flavour not fresh more Strawbs the jelly sweets with a nice creamy background.
Both worth a try, I’m fussy with flavours and I dislike a lot more than I like but I will order these two again.

@deadmanvapes
Update on these concentrates, the Coffee is now 3wks steeped and I tried a tankful in the Doggy today, 50/50 12mg 25% as recommended and it’s really nice, I’m getting a distinct Wenebojo vibe from it not sure if I should really, but it’s that curryish linger in the nose maybe there’s some Maple in it, there’s definitely a nice coffee flavour to it and caramel, I like it and it’s definitely worth a a bash if it’s your type of thing.
The Strawberry is good too, I vape Chefs Strawberry Vapetto all day and this is a nice change, distinct Strawberry flavour not fresh more Strawbs the jelly sweets with a nice creamy background.
Both worth a try, I’m fussy with flavours and I dislike a lot more than I like but I will order these two again.

Nice one thanks @andyroo

I’m the same regarding flavours. I’ve tried thousands but always revert back to the same handful! I’ll have to give these a try.

thanks for letting me know

Back
Top Bottom