What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

View attachment 328393 This lot.
I’ve been having a burning sensation in my throat and lungs lately and have identified cotton as the culprit :). You heard it here first, sorta.

So I thought I’d try some new stuff, (the Cotton gods, not the swag. I know I like that).

I use Cotton Gods for all my non-mesh rebuildables. It's good stuff ;)

Started using Muji again for most things including Mesh, Don't want to be spending more on the Cotton Laces when a Muji Pad does the same thing.

I'd love to use Muji for it's muchos cheapness but it tastes "off" to me for some reason.

I'd love to use Muji for it's muchos cheapness but it tastes "off" to me for some reason.

Never had any issues with it tbh. I just bought a load and noticed my Mesh laces were pretty low so used a Scottish Rolled Muji Pad and it's actually better for me, everyone's different though.

I`ve gone off muji a bit, it seems to hold the scissor compression no matter how much you faff with it and it also holds its` rectangular shape, I even tried putting the cut piece in some tissue and rolling it as if it was the tobacco in a rollie.
I bought a raft of firebolt from the classies and other than being a bit oversized for 3mm coils, that does for me.
40 odd years of smoking must have killed my tastebuds cos I `ve used all sorts, from the wifes` cotton wool balls to the rayon that they use under plaster casts and I cant say I`ve ever noticed a bad taste from any of them.

I tried some Japanese Organic Cotton (probably muji lol) recently and I find that pretty good. Except when I cut in the wrong direction and pull it to bits when I feed it through the coil. I'vew been using Cotton Bacon Prime for so long it took me several goes before I could figure out how much to cut off though.

I've been using fiber n' cotton exclusively for the last couple of years, works for me.

I use Cotton Gods for all my non-mesh rebuildables. It's good stuff ;)

I’ve been on CB prime for so long I just kinda bought it on autopilot mate, but this was a decent deal so thought I’d give it a shot. I’m not usually too fussy though tbf.

Locus style device lol

20230803_111838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom