What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My 500ml Fairy Liquid Arrived but the 2 Shortfills that were supposed to be with it weren't in the Box. I have E-mailed them and waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 500ml Fairy Liquid Arrived but the 2 Shortfills that were supposed to be with it weren't in the Box. I have E-mailed them and waiting for a response.

Sorry to hear that @LordOdin
I know it always feels disappointing when these mistakes happen but hopefully it'll get sorted very quickly. I had something similar a couple of months back with Ecigone and they were fantastic the way they responded and fixed the problem so hopefully it'll be the same for you. :)

Sorry to hear that @LordOdin
I know it always feels disappointing when these mistakes happen but hopefully it'll get sorted very quickly. I had something similar a couple of months back with Ecigone and they were fantastic the way they responded and fixed the problem so hopefully it'll be the same for you. :)
Got a reply saying they only had 1 of the shortfills available and would i like to pick another or prefer a Refund. Surely if they didn't have something they could of rang me or e-mailed me telling me this. You don't wait to be contacted by the Customer before admitting you don't have something. I think if i hadn't said anything they wouldn't have said anything. I won't be using them again, i only ordered the Liquid to get free postage. I told them i wanted a refund.

Got a reply saying they only had 1 of the shortfills available and would i like to pick another or prefer a Refund. Surely if they didn't have something they could of rang me or e-mailed me telling me this. You don't wait to be contacted by the Customer before admitting you don't have something. I think if i hadn't said anything they wouldn't have said anything. I won't be using them again, i only ordered the Liquid to get free postage. I told them i wanted a refund.
Are they going to charge you postage?

I must admit it did seem strange that a vape company was selling fairy liquid, if you know what I mean. I'd never heard of them before and it's not where I buy that stuff from but according to Trustpilot they have a good rating.

I must admit it did seem strange that a vape company was selling fairy liquid, if you know what I mean. I'd never heard of them before and it's not where I buy that stuff from but according to Trustpilot they have a good rating.
Yeah they are normally pretty good, i have used them a few times but once bitten twice shy.

Infinite Modz Hyperion and Luna (LegioX special edition) along with some juice from @Chris K :thumbup:

1710237431812.png

Back
Top Bottom