What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Here's the manto

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_182943.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182943.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_182926.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182926.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_182923.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182923.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 0
DPD dropped off my conentrates order from ELFC.
2 x Creme Kong Blueberry.
1 x Jax Banana.
1 x Jax Peanut Butter.
1 x Riot Squad Mango , Peach , and Pineapple.

Well we are always getting surprises during our individual voyages aren't we? I guess that's one of the components that makes our hobby so intriguing? Not all surprises are necessarily good, but occasionally we might stumble across a piece of kit that changes our ways of thinking. I had just such a surprise yesterday. Most of us are familiar with the company "Vape Ware Mods"? They have brought us RTAs such as The Integra, The Imperia and most recently The Innova. Perhaps becoming to the Hobbyist's attention with their Genesis style Atomisers The NextGen, The Nestiny etc? Well, they too joined the party with their RBA "The Dope". As is my way, I didn't jump straight in when it was first launched, preferring to wait and see how others found the device before committing, also, at the time I was having real problems with building on tiny RBA decks, so it was a matter of waiting until after an operation which has transformed my life and has allowed me to wander tentatively back down the Rabbit Hole that is all things AIO.
The Dope has REALLY surprised me!! I had heard from various people that in their opinions this might well be one I'd enjoy? Well they're quite correct in their thinking! It's an extraordinarily good RBA that suits my style of vaping. Flavour has always been far more important to me than Clouds, but this thing has taken everything to another level :) Flavour is astonishing, ease of build is exceptional and with the 2.5 Air Pin, I am extremely impressed. Curiosity got the better of me, so I actually have both the Real Thing and a Clone here, the Clone isn't "quite" as well machined as the authentic, which lets it down a touch, but that aside, wow!! Same beautiful flavour production!!! I heartily commend The Dope to anyone whom enjoys everything from a Tight MTL through to a decent RDL and beyond.

Hi @Rob I have an authentic Dope and you're right, it's absolutely amazing. I also have an authentic SkyNet, and it's negligible, but it might just pip it in my affections. Have you tried one? If you haven't I can highly recommend it to you, you certainly won't dislike it, I can promise you. I'm hankering after a 415 and a YG Core now, both are supposed to be good...

Back
Top Bottom