What's new

What gauge kanthol?

If I want to rebuild a KangerTech Pro mini with 1.8 Ohm to 2.4 Ohm for my eGo styles at 650 mAp and 1100 mAp and The Vision Spinner V1 and V2,what Kanthal do I use? And I intend to use cotton.

And by the way, what empty the batteries the fastest, high or low resistance?

Sorry for my weak English grammar.:30:

If I want to rebuild a KangerTech Pro mini with 1.8 Ohm to 2.4 Ohm for my eGo styles at 650 mAp and 1100 mAp and The Vision Spinner V1 and V2,what Kanthal do I use? And I intend to use cotton.

And by the way, what empty the batteries the fastest, high or low resistance?

Sorry for my weak English grammar.:30:

Even though this is the sub ohm section, I will let you off Since you speak what I believe to be the most beautiful language in the world. That I have attempted to learn so many times and failed
I would say a 6 wrap of 0.3 kanthal is ideal for you. Purely as the spinner doesn't really rely on ohms since you can adjust the voltage :)

Even though this is the sub ohm section, I will let you off Since you speak what I believe to be the most beautiful language in the world. That I have attempted to learn so many times and failed
I would say a 6 wrap of 0.3 kanthal is ideal for you. Purely as the spinner doesn't really rely on ohms since you can adjust the voltage :)

Thank you very much, that was very useful and kind of you.
My apologies for using the sub Ohm section. I have overlooked that. My bad.
And for you, my kind friend. Here is a translation to Norwegian

Tusen takk, det var veldig nyttig og snilt av deg.
Min unnskyldninger for bruk av sub Ohm delen. Jeg har oversett det. My bad.
Og for deg, min gode venn. Her er en oversettelse til norsk"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom