What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Anything in particular you fancy?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have some T-Juice Concentrates sitting in my chefs vapour basket. You got any you didn't like??

I have some T-Juice Concentrates sitting in my chefs vapour basket. You got any you didn't like??

I've got just under 10ml of green steam

Ok mate here you go hope you enjoy as much as I have:

Mothers Milk

(CAP) Strawberries and Cream 8%
(CAP) NY Cheesecake 5%
(TPA) Bavarian Cream 3%
(CAP) French Vanilla 3%
(CAP) Vanilla Custard 2%
(TPA) Dulce de Leche 1%

You could add some Ethol Maltol but I did not bother. Then steep for a minimum of two weeks. You will know when it's ready as you won't be able to resist a vape. I may up the strawberry slightly and lower the cheesecake next time but it's all about tweaking to suit your own taste.

Good luck.

Thanks mate appreciate it :)

Just received my order from FlavourArt... mixed an apricot/vanilla/honey and it smells *gorgeous*

With all the hype about how great Red Ataire is I bit the bullet and ordered their concentrate.

Mixed up within minutes of it arriving at 12mg, it's now getting a wee steep, must admit it smells great.

With all the hype about how great Red Ataire is I bit the bullet and ordered their concentrate.

Mixed up within minutes of it arriving at 12mg, it's now getting a wee steep, must admit it smells great.

IMO it doesn't need a steep. Slap it in your tank and get vaping!!!

Mixed myself up 30ml of 12mg cherry cola 10ml of rhubarb and custard last night.... Cherry cola (12% cola 3% cherry) is quickly becoming my fav all day vape love it

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Mixed myself up 30ml of 12mg cherry cola 10ml of rhubarb and custard last night.... Cherry cola (12% cola 3% cherry) is quickly becoming my fav all day vape love it

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

What cherry you use ? Can't find a good cherry me :-(
DakotaMai what cherry do you use ?

Back
Top Bottom