What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Today's test just to see how they taste together:

2ipyzb.png

First impressions are good, it tastes lovely but I'll likely up the percentages and need the Aniceed at a much higher percentage because it mellows out a lot with age. This tastes like it'll be nice with a lot of different flavours too.

Edit: I'm really enjoying this one... This is definitely one worth trying for the people like these flavours.

Last edited:
I mixed up 5mls of Vamp Vape from a new bottle of T-Juice concentrate.

I don't like it

:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I don't like it

I don't like it either, kinda sickly. Out of all the tjuice flavours I've tried I've only liked the Primo Verde but went off it.

I've got quite a few tjuice concentrates I should pass on to someone..

I don't like it either, kinda sickly. Out of all the tjuice flavours I've tried I've only liked the Primo Verde but went off it.

I've got quite a few tjuice concentrates I should pass on to someone..

Happy to take them off your hands.

Happy to take them off your hands.

I've already got plans for them.. Maybe bozzer89 would consider sending me some of his hyped up Rhubarb in exchange?

I've got (some only a few ml, some nearly full):
Red Astaire
Vamp Vape
Green Steam
Forest Affair
Primo Verde

I've tried others and already gave them away.

I've already got plans for them.. Maybe bozzer89 would consider sending me some of his hyped up Rhubarb in exchange?

I've got (some only a few ml, some nearly full):
Red Astaire
Vamp Vape
Green Steam
Forest Affair
Primo Verde

I've tried others and already gave them away.

I'll give u a text later bud just at work

I don't like it

Wasn't for me either. Ended up selling it to a mate who loved it.

Ok not mixed today but the mothers milk recipe that I mixed up 9/11 was tried for the first time today. Now not having tried the original it's hard to do a like for like comparison. But let's just say this is proper lush. Smelt like a bad chemical experiment to begin with and I did not hold much hope. But today it tastes and smells like strawberry milkshake/cheesecake/custard hybrid and if you're wondering..... it's lovely.

Today's test just to see how they taste together:

2ipyzb.png

First impressions are good, it tastes lovely but I'll likely up the percentages and need the Aniceed at a much higher percentage because it mellows out a lot with age. This tastes like it'll be nice with a lot of different flavours too.

Edit: I'm really enjoying this one... This is definitely one worth trying for the people like these flavours.

What is this calculator you are using please?

Back
Top Bottom