What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Mixed up some diy ginger and chocolate hobnob tobacco and some more red astaire. (Got a few tanks ready for with a nice bottle of merlot tonight :P)

I've been experimenting with Red Astaire and mixing with other fruits, bozzer89 and DakotaMai gave me the ideas.

Tried F'Art Lychee at 3% with 12% RA and the Lychee was a bit too much, still vaped it all though :popcorn:

Then i tried RA at 13% with 2% Inawera Raspberry and the Raspberry was a bit weak, might change it to 12% RA and 3% Raspberry next time.

Might combine the 2 ideas and use 3% Raspberry with 1% Lychee to see how that turns out.

Once i get payed and can afford more concentrates i'll have a bash at ripping off Red Astaire style and create my own fruity menthol vape without the horrid red food colouring.

I've been experimenting with Red Astaire and mixing with other fruits, bozzer89 and DakotaMai gave me the ideas.

Tried F'Art Lychee at 3% with 12% RA and the Lychee was a bit too much, still vaped it all though :popcorn:

Then i tried RA at 13% with 2% Inawera Raspberry and the Raspberry was a bit weak, might change it to 12% RA and 3% Raspberry next time.

Might combine the 2 ideas and use 3% Raspberry with 1% Lychee to see how that turns out.

Once i get payed and can afford more concentrates i'll have a bash at ripping off Red Astaire style and create my own fruity menthol vape without the horrid red food colouring.

Really wow !! You took ideas from Me haha much appreciated :-) what's the lychees like the missus like the real fruit you see may try this , does it go well ?

Really wow !! You took ideas from Me haha much appreciated :-) what's the lychees like the missus like the real fruit you see may try this , does it go well ?

I wouldn't say it goes well, the FlavourArt Lychee is very floral tasting, it's a really hard concentrate to use, other brands might be better, i'll try lower percentage and see how it pans out.

I've just ordered a few Kandi-Hed concentrates to play with, not payday yet so couldn't order many but for now i've ordered the following...

BLUE RASPBERRY
JUICY PEACH
STAR FRUIT
ANISE
CALIPPO (Calypso ice lolly flavour)
Dandelion and Burdock
EUCALYPTUS
LIQORICE
MENTHOL BLAST
SHAM-PAIN (Champagne)

Think with that lot i'll work on a Menthol, Eucalyptus, Liqorice and Aniseed base to add fruity overtones to

I like the concept of Red Astaire but not the particular fruit flavours T-Juice uses.

Make your own menthol isnstead of buying a concentrate maybe it's 10x better I have eucalyptus but dunno what percentage to use

Made another 100ml of my favourite juice tonight.. It took quite some time and about eight revisions to get the percentages to where they are now.

It's based on a recipe Chegs posted on another thread (which is his take on what people mention tasting in Snake Oil).

2m5c5s3.png

2 drops of sour per 10ml
1 drop of Vape Wizard per 10ml

It's not very close to the original by t-max but it's lovely.. better in my opinion. I use a shit ton of this.

Last edited:
Hi StuPot

Mate whats the chance of a taste so that if i like i can follow you and make some myself, gladly send you 10ml of custard i made in sept or some skittles 10ml

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Hi StuPot

Mate whats the chance of a taste so that if i like i can follow you and make some myself, gladly send you 10ml of custard i made in sept or some skittles 10ml

Sorry StuPot forget it mate as 18mg nic will do me in as to strong ;-)

Hi StuPot

Sorry StuPot forget it mate as 18mg nic will do me in as to strong ;-)

I'll be restocking up on concentrates next week so I'll send you some in whatever strength you want?

Today I mixed up another batch of "fruit dregs combo"! Well, mixed fruit is mixed fruit isn't it? :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom