What's new

What next?

Moses

Postman
That's the question, what's people opinions on these bridges please.
Screenshot_2023-08-10-00-47-35-377_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-10-00-47-47-206_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-10-00-48-06-398_com.android.chrome.jpg

If you've got the money, go for it. I tend to have a search on youtube and research air sizes to see if they'll work for me first.

If you've got the money, go for it. I tend to have a search on youtube and research air sizes to see if they'll work for me first.
They all come with 3.5 to 4.0mm air pins so definitely airy enough for me.

The midg is very good but his big brother the Unkwn might be a little better for DL with the airpin you mentionned . I've tried both. They have intense flavor, dripper level, like drinking juice. I would recommand them!

The midg is very good but his big brother the Unkwn might be a little better for DL with the airpin you mentionned . I've tried both. They have intense flavor, dripper level, like drinking juice. I would recommand them!
Cheers mate it's very much appreciated

I'm very much liking the look and sound of this one ATM and it has 4mm air pin.
Screenshot_2023-08-11-00-21-47-182_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'm very much liking the look and sound of this one ATM and it has 4mm air pin. View attachment 329256

I've never tried this one, sorry.
All I can say is the midg and unkwn are surprising and worth the try. The strong flavor can be "in your face" but is unique, in my experience. And I've enjoyed it with some particular juices.

I've never tried this one, sorry.
All I can say is the midg and unkwn are surprising and worth the try. The strong flavor can be "in your face" but is unique, in my experience. And I've enjoyed it with some particular juices.
So the midg and unkwn are two different RBA's? I've found the midg but not the unkwn. Can u point me in the right direction of the unkwn please.

So the midg and unkwn are two different RBA's? I've found the midg but not the unkwn. Can u point me in the right direction of the unkwn please.

here are some clones of the unkwn:

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005...sea!FR!3941824150!&curPageLogUid=80MQg5MzqT9m

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005...sea!FR!3941824150!&curPageLogUid=cKnluxmsfgtI

The midg was made after the unkwn. It's next more compact version, so better juice capacity.
The unkwn is shining with 3MM diameter coils, and from 3MM airflow
The MIDG is better with smaller airflow pins up to 2.5MM and can use 2.5 ID coils
Few reviewers said it, and I personnaly agree with that difference. Though, I've not made many builds. They use clockwise coils, and I 'm more using cheap premade coils for now. Still have a lot to learn ^^

Todd did the reviews:

and the build tutorial from Breezetones add something special with wicking:

Hope this will help your choice :)

Then , if your point is to find the most open airflow, the 520 from Cthulhu goes up to 4.5mm airflow. And I think it is the biggest. The flavor is also good.

Back
Top Bottom