What's new

What Pod?

@Alectrofag | Vape shop, thank for responding to my dire situation, a couple of points to note though.

1. It seems like you came across a post on Potv's Facebook page discussing a new pod system with advanced technology. You bet I fucking did, I live breath and shit facebook seven days a week.

2. Due to some forgetfulness on your part, you can't recall the specific name of the pod system or its manufacturer... Some forgetfulness you say? I`d put it down to more of... shit I forgot now what it was.

3. I hope this helps clarify the situation? Well to be brutally honest you`ve lost me completely. However in saying that I do appreciate you helping a cunt like me out in his hour of need, that sort of advice is hard to come by nowadays. If I am ever in the position again of not knowing what the fuck is going on, then rest assured I shall turn to you in the first instance. :2thumbsup:

Forgetfulness is a common human experience where we temporarily fail to recall information or events. It can be caused by various factors, such as stress, lack of sleep, distractions, aging, or even just a busy mind. It's a normal part of our cognitive abilities, and occasional forgetfulness is not usually a cause for concern.

If you're experiencing frequent or severe forgetfulness that interferes with your daily life, it might be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying medical conditions.

Forgetfulness is a common human experience where we temporarily fail to recall information or events. It can be caused by various factors, such as stress, lack of sleep, distractions, aging, or even just a busy mind. It's a normal part of our cognitive abilities, and occasional forgetfulness is not usually a cause for concern.

If you're experiencing frequent or severe forgetfulness that interferes with your daily life, it might be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying medical conditions.

Cheers buddy, I can safely say that other than old age creeping in, most of it is down to the brain taking a hit through a couple of heart attacks back in 2013. Me head is basically like a hard drive now that needs a defrag, but there`s nothing that can be done with repect to that. It does have a plus side though, and that is listening to people talking shite when I am in converssation with them or just listening in to people talking to each other, I automatically switch off and can never recall a single fucking word they said as it all seemed so irrelevant at the time. I do have to read things a few times now if I am wanting to grasp something but that`s no hardhsip really.

There are moments where I cannot genuinely remember things, and there other times where I just cannot be arsed to think back to what I did the other day or what did I say to so and so, it`s fucking trivial shit that no longer clogs me head up. I go to work and do what I get paid to do, I come home and switch off like a light, before the heart attacks I was thinking over what I needed to be doing the next day at work and how I would need to go about doing it, no more of that shit for me and I feel so much better for it in all honesty :2thumbsup:

Cheers buddy, I can safely say that other than old age creeping in, most of it is down to the brain taking a hit through a couple of heart attacks back in 2013. Me head is basically like a hard drive now that needs a defrag, but there`s nothing that can be done with repect to that. It does have a plus side though, and that is listening to people talking shite when I am in converssation with them or just listening in to people talking to each other, I automatically switch off and can never recall a single fucking word they said as it all seemed so irrelevant at the time. I do have to read things a few times now if I am wanting to grasp something but that`s no hardhsip really.

There are moments where I cannot genuinely remember things, and there other times where I just cannot be arsed to think back to what I did the other day or what did I say to so and so, it`s fucking trivial shit that no longer clogs me head up. I go to work and do what I get paid to do, I come home and switch off like a light, before the heart attacks I was thinking over what I needed to be doing the next day at work and how I would need to go about doing it, no more of that shit for me and I feel so much better for it in all honesty :2thumbsup:
Superb post. :)

Back
Top Bottom