What's new

What Vape Kit Are You Guys Using Today? Just Curious to know

they are both good but at a push the pro wins for extra battery power, if you decide on the pro wait abit longer as new version is on the way

I appreciate your input! While I understand the Lux Pro has a larger battery capacity, battery life isn't my primary concern since I've seen that the Pure Max has a 1000mAh battery, which should last me throughout the day. What matters most to me is the device's ability to deliver great flavor and its various nuances. Can you share any insights on that aspect?"

I appreciate your input! While I understand the Lux Pro has a larger battery capacity, battery life isn't my primary concern since I've seen that the Pure Max has a 1000mAh battery, which should last me throughout the day. What matters most to me is the device's ability to deliver great flavor and its various nuances. Can you share any insights on that aspect?"

okay heres my thoughts the GTX coils are good but not as good as the puremax they really do bring out the flavour & ive even had the coils last for 1 month

okay heres my thoughts the GTX coils are good but not as good as the puremax they really do bring out the flavour & ive even had the coils last for 1 month
Thank you for the insight! It sounds like the PureMax really excels in flavor delivery and coil longevity based on your feedback, I think I'll go ahead and opt for the PureMax. Thanks again for your help!

Thank you for the insight! It sounds like the PureMax really excels in flavor delivery and coil longevity based on your feedback, I think I'll go ahead and opt for the PureMax. Thanks again for your help!
np best price here

Venna RDA with a single Ni90 fused Clapton coil ontop of a RQS squonk mod.
Also Ponte RDTA boro inside a X-ray Stubby
Also Kumo RDTA on a Minikin reborn.

How's the Stubby?

Love the look of it but the price...
I really like it I'm using the XL Ponte mesh RDTA in it at 45watts, got it from someone on Discord. It's my first Boro so cant really compare it properly tbh. Not tried the XL RDTA it comes with so cant comment on that.

Well this is a bit odd. OP posts on the 3rd, all curious, yet does not ask questions or comments. Actually, hasn't been back at all. :18:

Well this is a bit odd. OP posts on the 3rd, all curious, yet does not ask questions or comments. Actually, hasn't been back at all. :18:
"Damn it, just when I was about to find out about everyone's favourite things!"
GettyImages-89369815-56a6d9f55f9b58b7d0e51c98.jpg

I really like it I'm using the XL Ponte mesh RDTA in it at 45watts, got it from someone on Discord. It's my first Boro so cant really compare it properly tbh. Not tried the XL RDTA it comes with so cant comment on that.
Is there a specific discord that people use to buy/sell stuff? I wouldn't mind having a browse at somewhere like that

Back
Top Bottom