What's new

Where am i going wrong?!

You lot are a bad influence :18:

What mAh & 'A' batteries would be best suited to the Z80? it's all alien to me,i wouldn't want to be using the wrong power of battery & possibly causing problems....

as your going to be using low wattage any of the batteries will do.
samsung 25R are 2500mah
samsung 30Q are 3000mah
molicel P26A are 2600mah
molicel P28A are 2800mah
molicel M35A are 3500mah is a new one on me so i know nothing about this new battery.

as i previously mentioned i use 30Q and P26A/ 28A both at around the 50watts mark but sometimes upto 65watt and no issues what so ever so for the Z80 there will be no issue of overpushing them as i guess you are more a mouth to lung user so much lower wattage.

the higher the number the longer they will last between charging.

anyone shed some light on what max wattage they can all handle.

If you are thinking about the Z80 have a gander through these links
https://www.innokin.com/coolfire-z80
https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/innokin-coolfire-z80#product-care

• 0.8ohm Z Coil: 15 - 18W best with 50vg/50pg
  • 0.3ohm Z Coil: 30 - 40W best with 70vg

The 3500 MAH ones should be fine for most MTL set ups. Should be good for at least 20 watts.

Noted,thanks guys,i'll nip back on here tomorrow night & catch up with y'all,thanks,much appreciated!

To work out the max wattage a battery can handle, a good rule of thumb is 3*Amp rating.

So a 10A battery, such as the Molicel M35 is good for 30W in a single battery mod and 60W in a dual battery.

The Molicel P26/28A’s are rated at 25A and would be ok for 75W in single and 150W in dual battery.

The Samsung are rated at 20A. 60/120W

Never gone wrong with Sony VTC5a's, sure you can go lower amps wise, but then you're stuck at MTL all the time.

To work out the max wattage a battery can handle, a good rule of thumb is 3*Amp rating.

So a 10A battery, such as the Molicel M35 is good for 30W in a single battery mod and 60W in a dual battery.

The Molicel P26/28A’s are rated at 25A and would be ok for 75W in single and 150W in dual battery.

The Samsung are rated at 20A. 60/120W
That's really handy, I hadn't realised that, thanks man

Back
Top Bottom