What's new

Where's the good grape ?

Funnily enough I was watching a reviewer review Fantasi (non ice) juices today. He said the same thing that there's something cold in there even though they do a separate ice range.

Several Malaysian juice companies add mint to their non-ice flavours. I used to vape non-ice Frooti Tooti fruit flavoured juices that definitely had something cool in there, but it wasn't menthol (I can't vape it) and didn't give me the familiar 'brain-freeze/ice cream headache' I get from coolada. The labels didn't mention mint specifically, but when I read a few online sellers profile descriptions they all listed mint. More recently I have started buying Fizzy Juice, a different Malaysian juice line who have the many of the same flavours in their range as Tooti Frooti (and seem practically identical to me). They were originally labelled 'low mint' for the non-ice variants. Recently they have been relabelled and the 'low mint' notice on the label has been dropped - but the juice is identical, so the ingredients don't seem to have changed and they still have that hint of mystery cooling agent.

Recently I bought some Fantasi juices (Apple, Strawberry Apple and some Max VG Apple flavour) - all the non-ice types, and they all have that familiar light cooling of the other Malaysian juices I've tried. My money is on mint.

Sat here vaping Nasty Juice ASAP Grape. It's grape + other berries, but I like it. Always liked grape. Not a fan of menthol or Ice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom