What's new

Where's the good grape ?

C4ble

Initiate
I used to vape many years ago and am just getting back into it ..
I went on the whole flavour journey and found I don't like anything mint ice or menthol.
I used to vape Far grape .
And hustler daring grape .
And sour apple ..
Now everything has some form of ice fizz menthol .
I purchased seriously slushy grape soda , as it was nearest to a pure grape I could find ..
It's nowhere near as good as the old juices ..
I had a little left from my hustler daring 5 Yr old bottle so loaded that on my machine the flavour was far better and more intense ..
Where can I find todays equivalent of just grape ..
The daring is a red/black grape Malaysian juice ..
And far grape was green ..
I found a decent apple one
Power punch Red apple orchard .
But I'm still missing a good grape ..
I'm not a fan of mixing flavours I'd prefer to mix the flavours I like in different ratios ..
I'm using 70/30 juice
Any recommendations of a good grape would be appreciated.
I also like vimpto but I can't see a good one of those either

In my opinion if you want a decent grape juice that isn`t floral or grassy you will have to pick up a premium brand, there are plenty listed in the suppliers section.
Grape along with cherry and a few others are difficult to replicate using chemicals without getting the unwanted tastes and aromas.
In the grape juice that I mix for myself there are 5 different concentrates and I still have to settle for something that I find vapeable.

The 2 that I used to vape where bang on
Far grape
And hustler daring
Surely there must be an equivalent

the only grape ive used was with ice and that company has just closed down.
as you say most seem to sell in their ice range.

have a look here as plenty of grape but no idea what any are like as not tried them https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/grape-flavours

fantasi is one name on there that used to be raved about. they do a non ice version.

antasi is one name on there that used to be raved about. they do a non ice version.

I had this through the post today. It's fruity enough on the inhale but a definite taste of something on the exhale - I want to say menthol but don't know if it is.
Definitely an ice hit on the throat though. Not too cold but t's there.

It's OK but prefer the Inawera grape concentrate I made up.

I had this through the post today. It's fruity enough on the inhale but a definite taste of something on the exhale - I want to say menthol but don't know if it is.
Definitely an ice hit on the throat though. Not too cold but t's there.

It's OK but prefer the Inawera grape concentrate I made up.

Funnily enough I was watching a reviewer review Fantasi (non ice) juices today. He said the same thing that there's something cold in there even though they do a separate ice range.

There is a product called WS23/Koolada which provides a chill with very little to no flavour, unlike menthol which has its` own very distinctive flavour, maybe they use this.

Back
Top Bottom