What's new

50:50 liquids

Take a look at dripper labs https://www.dripperlabs.com/ where you can either create your own or select something you fancy that someone else has created....the good thing is you can select the vg/pg ratio
Thank you for this suggestion, I've got some amazing flavours (I wasn't brave enough to make my own!) and the coils seem to be lasting as well, 740 puffs and still going strong.

Just for a bit of closure on this; I'm getting to approximately 1500 puffs with Dripper Labs e-liquids. 50:50, 3mg Freebase and 3mg Salts.

I have been priming the coils before installing them in the tank, bringing the coils in gently: 8W for 10-15 puffs. Then running at 10.5W.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Hi,

I've had a zelos x from the beginning of this year. I'm using Nautilus 1 ohm coils and have found myself a bit stuck with liquids.

I have tried nic salts but they seem to burn out the coil quickly (300 puffs).

I was using Vampire Vapes liquids but they started tasting funny, might have been a bad batch of coils.

I am now on the Pukka Juice 50:50 range: Fuji apple and tropical, which are ok.

Are there any non-ice/menthol, fruity liquids that anyone can recommend? Vampire Vapes Strawberry Kiwi was a favourite.
Try Seriously Bar Salts. Also Bar Drop. Bar Drop Lemon & lime is nice.

Take a look at dripper labs https://www.dripperlabs.com/ where you can either create your own or select something you fancy that someone else has created....the good thing is you can select the vg/pg ratio

Dude that site is awesome. I just created an account and already created 2 flavours.
Definitely going to give this a try!

My recipes XD
upload_2023-11-8_11-4-30.png

Bit of a thread revival but I've got a lot better with increasing the life of the coils. Currently on 1780 puffs and still going strong. I think the biggest difference has been being careful when filling the tank, not squeezing the bottle as hard as possible and not overfilling. I have settled on a few shortfill flavours from Dripper Labs and also some from Impjar.

So I think the main points for anyone struggling with 1 ohm coil life from this thread (thanks to those that contributed):
1. Clean your tank, mouth-piece etc. properly. Follow manufacturers instructions.
2. Prime the coil properly, three or four drops in each hole before installing and filling
3. Start at a lower wattage 7-8W, to bring the coil in gently for ~10 puffs.
4. Vape at up to 10.5W
5. Leave 20-30 seconds between puffs, this gives the coil time to wick more juice.
6. Fill gently, squeezing the bottle hard can force the juice on top of the coil
7. Don't overfill, same reason as above.

Last edited:
I've never had any issues with the 1ohm coil, it gives very good flavour and lasts well whether I've primed it or not as long as I've left it for 5 to 10 mins it will be well saturated. I run it at 8 or 9 watts so I've not found a need to break it in or worry about giving it time between puffs.

Back
Top Bottom