What's new

Which FT Erlkonigin?

It wasn't a case of blaming tools, I had it wicking lovely after trying several different types of builds, it vaped nicely I just didn't think the flavour was that great compared to other atties and I just didn't like the aesthetics either
Overall I just wasn't that impressed with it

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

:) wasnt directed at you though....just something I see alot when it comes to any rba that requires a learning process in regards to wicking. 1000s of ft customers crying about kayfuns springs to mind :p

:) wasnt directed at you though....just something I see alot when it comes to any rba that requires a learning process in regards to wicking. 1000s of ft customers crying about kayfuns springs to mind :p

Haha yes I thoroughly agree

"But this atty is shite, it doesn't work"

Cried all over the land until 6 months of practising makes them realise oh it was me not the atty

The comments here demonstrate how diverse this activity is and how we're all literally novices.

My Rose V2 blows my KFL away with custards, but the opposite is true with tobacco.

Cellucotton is best for tobacco and high VG juices, but Muji wins for custards and burns quite easily with high VG.

I could go on..............

Of course, this is just me, somebody else could have completely different results.

Thanks to ned, Ment, BD1, 9668harry, TheTartanSpartan, Loco and arboreal for advice!

Got home from work to find my Erlkonigin has pissed itself. Left just enough long-steeped custard in the tank, to let me know what I'll be missing. Sigh.

The great/terrible thing about clones, you don't know (until many efforts, and high blood pressure) whether the atty was badly made, or badly wicked/coiled/filled. Suspect I was the culprit this time.

(BTW: the screws on my Erlk (and most on FT) are hopeless, rounded bottoms (oo-er!) which don't grab the wire. Have ordered some replacements from ebay, will post back if they are correct size.)

Thanks to ned, Ment, BD1, 9668harry, TheTartanSpartan, Loco and arboreal for advice!

Got home from work to find my Erlkonigin has pissed itself. Left just enough long-steeped custard in the tank, to let me know what I'll be missing. Sigh.

The great/terrible thing about clones, you don't know (until many efforts, and high blood pressure) whether the atty was badly made, or badly wicked/coiled/filled. Suspect I was the culprit this time.

(BTW: the screws on my Erlk (and most on FT) are hopeless, rounded bottoms (oo-er!) which don't grab the wire. Have ordered some replacements from ebay, will post back if they are correct size.)

Someone needs to invent incontinence pants for atties

Is there an Erlkonigin clone available that allows the use to adjust the airflow without removing the tank from the device?

Oh, that's a shame. So? The clones are just as piss poor as the originals then? Pity. :D :D

How often do you need to adjust the airflow? :)

Erlkonigin for me is the best atomiser I've used yet for flavour. I own or have used pretty much all of the big name atties and it's my favourite. though to be honest lots of it is down to the build and pick any £100 atomiser and there's not a huge deal of difference in vape quality, the choice is more down to aesthetics/ease of use.

If you've bought or are buying Erlk clones then a word of warning, some of the clones don't work with some of the original spares. There's several clones out there and I've heard reports that some work OK and I've had people return drip tips etc etc cos they didn't fit on their clone version.

Back
Top Bottom