What's new

which new atty to try from list.....

321kev123

Postman
thought i'd try a few new atties. i've narrowed it down to these few all from ali. after the best flavour and like the idea of trying different styles of wicking e.g. the wire feed and gravity drip feed.
what are your thoughts?
yay or nay.

aspire kumo.
Screenshot (37).png

Vapefly Brunhilde
Screenshot (38).png

Flash e-Vapor V4.5S+
Screenshot (39).png

SXK 4.51
Screenshot (40).png

pioneer
Screenshot (41).png

Taifun GTR
Screenshot (42).png

Depends on what you are after, i have only used the Taifun GTR and found it way to tight of a Draw for my MTL Needs, I have been wanting a Pioneer or the Pioneer 1.5 for a while now but not going to pay silly money to get one. If the Pioneer 1.5 is anywhere near as good as the Insider RBA then it would be great. Heard good things about the FEV and might get round to buying one one day.

Have the 4.51, the Fev is too tall for my liking, the Kumo afaik isn't suited to mtl. I've never tried a Taifun so maybe that one.

The Taifun GTR has an unusual airflow - you have the choice of opening one of two airflow holes under the coil or both. Both holes will give an RDL vape, choosing to have one of either of the inlets open will provide an MTL vape - if either of the two hole sizes don't suit you for an MTL vape you're pretty screwed. Also the air inlets aren't directly under the coil - there is one at each side, apparently the air inlet holes are machined to direct the air to the bottom of the coil. I'm not convinced the airflow machining works as I couldn't get much flavour from the thing in MTL mode although it seemed good as an RDL vape.

The tank can feel rather wobbly as it seems to be held by an o-ring. It doesn't leak and I had no problems whatsoever resulting from the 'wobblyness' of the tank although it did take some getting used to - I recommend you watch Todd's review as he explains it far better than I can.

I like a loose MTL normally with a 1.5mm air pin and both choices of MTL airflow were too tight for me - a lot of people seem to like the GTR but I'm not one of them because the choice of MTL air inlets just didn't work for me and got rid of it very quickly. I can't comment about the other tanks you've listed but if you're thinking of a GTR I'd definitely make sure the limited MTL airflow options suit you and pick up a clone just in case.

Depends on what you are after, i have only used the Taifun GTR and found it way to tight of a Draw for my MTL Needs, I have been wanting a Pioneer or the Pioneer 1.5 for a while now but not going to pay silly money to get one. If the Pioneer 1.5 is anywhere near as good as the Insider RBA then it would be great. Heard good things about the FEV and might get round to buying one one day.

30 squid. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005897530396.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.777338da3KD342&mp=1

no faff and flavour.

The Taifun GTR has an unusual airflow - you have the choice of opening one of two airflow holes under the coil or both. Both holes will give an RDL vape, choosing to have one of either of the inlets open will provide an MTL vape - if either of the two hole sizes don't suit you for an MTL vape you're pretty screwed. Also the air inlets aren't directly under the coil - there is one at each side, apparently the air inlet holes are machined to direct the air to the bottom of the coil. I'm not convinced the airflow machining works as I couldn't get much flavour from the thing in MTL mode although it seemed good as an RDL vape.

The tank can feel rather wobbly as it seems to be held by an o-ring. It doesn't leak and I had no problems whatsoever resulting from the 'wobblyness' of the tank although it did take some getting used to - I recommend you watch Todd's review as he explains it far better than I can.

I like a loose MTL normally with a 1.5mm air pin and both choices of MTL airflow were too tight for me - a lot of people seem to like the GTR but I'm not one of them because the choice of MTL air inlets just didn't work for me and got rid of it very quickly. I can't comment about the other tanks you've listed but if you're thinking of a GTR I'd definitely make sure the limited MTL airflow options suit you and pick up a clone just in case.

yea, think i've got 1.4 in my beserker 3

yea, think i've got 1.4 in my beserker 3

I'd definitely scratch the GTR off your list then. I'm comfortable with using a 1.4 in the Berserker but the largest MTL option on the GTR is considerably smaller. Can't remember if it was 1.0 or 1.2 but I found it way too tight for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom