What's new

which new atty to try from list.....

Not used any of them so cant say which to get, the RTA's that I like the look of is the cthulhu valor and the pandora v2.

discontinued isn't it? or sold out

Looks like it is, you might find one knocking about for a price. It is a great tank though, looks great and easy to use.

Bishop is good option too, rewick it in about 30 seconds and great flavour. Plus I really like the bottom fill, never makes a mess ever! I have 3 top fill rta's and they have all opened in the wrong place at some point. I'm a bottom fill convert!

#teambottomfill

Looks like it is, you might find one knocking about for a price. It is a great tank though, looks great and easy to use.

Bishop is good option too, rewick it in about 30 seconds and great flavour. Plus I really like the bottom fill, never makes a mess ever! I have 3 top fill rta's and they have all opened in the wrong place at some point. I'm a bottom fill convert!

#teambottomfill

thx, i'll try one

I prefer the Ripley to the Bishop but the Ripley is a bit more of a Feck about when filling. Excellent MTL RTA though, only a few about now though.

Back
Top Bottom