What's new

which new mod should i get?

Especially not a six year old shitter they can't get rid of.

What should you get? .. nothing.

My mods are years old not months, if it's still working and as you say yourself, you are broke, why waste money on something else you don't need?

aye, spend the money on a nice bottle of wine to drink st the weekend i would say.

Its why I recommend in a sale getting a RTA with wire and cotton so he can vape his jam liquid without having to buy pop in coils.

I don't know, IMO it's always good to have a backup mod (or 10)

Even though you already have a Gen 200 I'd still recommend picking up the earlier OG Gen 220 as it's still available for a tenner from e-cig clouds It has a small screen - big whoop, other than that it's a sound mod, There's nothing worse than being without a mod or tank - it only happened to me once when my only mod died. Within a few hours I was in the town centre handing over £50 for a Voopoo Drag mod in a bilious colour as it was the only one in stock - and everything else on the shelves seemed to be Smok.

I'd pick up a Gen 220 mod, stick it in a drawer and treat it as an insurance policy. It's old, but good.

i did fancy gettting a smok but i've heard bad things. yes the vaperesso has lasted the longest! i think i'll leave getting a new one. thank you everyone.

Got myself one of these last week. Im chuffed with it, especially how light it is
I really like them, lightweight and solid, and nice to hold. I even prefer the small screen over the newer version. I'm finding it really hard not to buy one at that price, even though the last thing I need is yet another mod.

Back
Top Bottom