What's new

Which pod system to buy a beginner?

Jerri

Postman
I have a family member just diagnosed with cancer. Thankfully she’s otherwise healthy and they’ve got it early so they believe it’s curable. But getting her off the cancer sticks is a priority.

She’s always avoided vapes as she is unsure about the liquid. But I said I’m happy to DIY for her so she knows exactly what’s in it. So she’s happy to give it a go.

But I’ve vaped for years. Use DTL RTA’s etc. and have zero idea what’s good in the beginner line.

I’m after a MTL pod system that feels like smoking and has replaceable coils. Is also compact, not a mod/tank combo.

Any suggestions? I’ve looked on ecigone but there’s A LOT of them now and I’ve no idea which to go for.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your family member, hope they get through it! Caliburn G2 or Caliburn X get my vote.

Hope they get over it, best wishes to the family member. Take a look at the Voopoo Argus pod I know you have to change the whole pod as the coil is integrated but it’s a very nice MTL kit.

There are shed loads of pods so maybe spend some time looking at them with her if you haven't or if you have a decent vape shop nearby visit it. For me the main thing for a smoker switching to vaping is they are happy with their vape kit, if it was me I'd probably go for a top fill one and not worry too much if the coil can be replaced or not.

Good luck with getting her of the fags and hope all goes well for her.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I’ll get the info together and let her pick which she likes the look of.

She’s opted for the xlim so got one of those on the way. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom