What's new

Which rda

Tilde

Postman
Just some help if you can
Goon lp
Goon 1.5
Rig mod 41

I know it's almost a no brainer between the lp and 1.5 but a local b.a.m has the lp in stock for £30.

Any ideas or alternatives?

I mainly vape single coil rdas however the new obs engine and bonza have impressed me lots so would like to get a better dual coil rda as my go to on that side of things.

The is in advance

The LP is shit and difficult to build on unless you buy the kit to turn the clamps around then it gets so hot it's not worth it

The 1.5 is a great RDA if you like big coils and lots of power

The rig is a good flavour RDA but if your a over dripper like me you end up with more juice over your mod than you vape

So the best thing to do is get a drop RDA [emoji6]

The LP is shit and difficult to build on unless you buy the kit to turn the clamps around then it gets so hot it's not worth it

The 1.5 is a great RDA if you like big coils and lots of power

The rig is a good flavour RDA but if your a over dripper like me you end up with more juice over your mod than you vape

So the best thing to do is get a drop RDA [emoji6]

Yeah, this......but......

I kinda like the LP. The deck space is shite- build big and you foul on either the posts or the cap, however, build some teeny tiny 2.5mm id angry claptons and it’s a goodie.

But it ain’t for the faint of heart or the first timer. And the Drop does indeed kick its ass all over the park. As does the CSMNT, the Conspiracy, the Sherman 25 and many, many more [emoji2]

Yeah, this......but......

I kinda like the LP. The deck space is shite- build big and you foul on either the posts or the cap, however, build some teeny tiny 2.5mm id angry claptons and it’s a goodie.

But it ain’t for the faint of heart or the first timer. And the Drop does indeed kick its ass all over the park. As does the CSMNT, the Conspiracy, the Sherman 25 and many, many more [emoji2]
Tried the 2.5 ID coils and found i had the cap off dripping more than I was vaping and fuck me it gets hot 100w+ [emoji23]

Tried the 2.5 ID coils and found i had the cap off dripping more than I was vaping and fuck me it gets hot 100w+ [emoji23]

I used some of the Geekvape SS framed staple last time. Went in low st around .08 but was firing quite happily at about 85w. Angry, angry wire that stuff. Don’t take much to get it singing [emoji849]

I used some of the Geekvape SS framed staple last time. Went in low st around .08 but was firing quite happily at about 85w. Angry, angry wire that stuff. Don’t take much to get it singing [emoji849]
Think I'll get the LP out when the kids are in bed and try again then but closest I've got is some SS fused Clapton 3x28 with a 38 wrap [emoji5]

Don't know if OP is still in the market for an RDA but I bought a Goon 1.5 for £36 today from Vapour Depot. They're running a 20% off everything promo for July using the code 5YEARS

The 1.5 continues to impress me. I have a bunch of RDAs and generally prefer bottom airflow, but the Goon 1.5 for some reason can kick it with the best of them. The airflow holes and deck are huge, but it doesn't need to be built that way. I've got some 3mm 5 wrap 26x2/38 316L twisted fused in there at about .13, airflow almost halfway closed is giving me very thick and tasty clouds. It's a bit surprising really. I'm always trying out new builds on my other RDAs, but this one isn't going anywhere.

The 1.5 continues to impress me. I have a bunch of RDAs and generally prefer bottom airflow, but the Goon 1.5 for some reason can kick it with the best of them. The airflow holes and deck are huge, but it doesn't need to be built that way. I've got some 3mm 5 wrap 26x2/38 316L twisted fused in there at about .13, airflow almost halfway closed is giving me very thick and tasty clouds. It's a bit surprising really. I'm always trying out new builds on my other RDAs, but this one isn't going anywhere.
Excellent, I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow. Thanks for the pointers

Back
Top Bottom