What's new

Who is the most reliable Chinese vendor?

Well I've seen a few very similar responses so I'm thinking: passive aggressive/irrelevant response to a genuine question. So there IS NEED by my logic.

FWIW - the two reasonable answers I was going to write got deleted and replaced with my local Chinese take-away because of your post.

Could just buy from any of the UK vendors.

I hardly ever answer these post but am with u8myufo on this one as I just get fed up with ppl moaning and complaining about orders and faulty/crap made products from craptech and other Chinese vendors..

Buy from the UK better customer service & far faster postage.. & if you need to send said item back to china it will probably cost more than you bought it for

Ah, am I getting the impression you're a vendor nazi?

Like as if I'm gonna go "oh shit, they sell things in the UK too!?"

Let me answer that one for you. When I started vaping I ordered an Evod kit from @Myepack Like a lot of people I wnated to upgrade to VV/VW after only a couple of weeks. I was fully aware of what was being sold outside the UK and the waiting times. As I had recieved top service from Ash @Myepack I placed an order for the Vamo V5, a week or so later I had a thread problem with it, Ash not only said he would replace the Vamo without question but he also sent me a KMAX and an SVD to try. I decided on the SVD in the end and sent the others back. Now first of all you are not going to get that support from the land of the rising Sun or the next day delivery which Ash so kindly arranged. So after a week or so things are all going great, I have a PV which is reliable, I can now place an order or two with FT which I have done, I have no complaints of the delivery service from FT and the products have been great. If you want to order a Vamo from abroad then please don`t let anybody stop you, you can read a thousand reviews about any product and any supplier be that a PV or a washing machine, some people are lucky and some people end up with problems, if you are in a hurry for the Vamo then order it in the UK as I suggested, if not pay your money and take your chance. I hope this clears things up with how I feel about it all, but do not hesitate to ask me anything else you are not sure of :thumbup:

Last edited:
I just canceled 1 order with FT for long shipping times and I currently have a dispute in with them for a kit that never reached its desitination.

For the hassle and the time wasted, I wont be buying direct from China again.
Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened/disgruntled/miserable (delete as appropriate)

I made that decision a couple of months ago and don't really regret it.

Fair enough @u8myufo I can hear that. Sorry if I snapped.

Annoyingly enough, one of the only times I've had an issue was with a UK vendor, I don't mind name dropping here, it was Uk Ecig Cabin, and not only did they not offer to help but their customer service was utter dog shit. So there's no guarantee of good service in the UK but, of course, you are way more likely to get sorted out from buying UK stuff. Although I must say, that experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I usually prefer to just opt for used items if I need a good deal. Really not sure what to do in this situation because the price difference is pretty stark and we're not talking about clones or knock offs, it's just a bog standard vamo. Even from the States they're way cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom