What's new

Who's is the epic fail? Kanger or Vamo?

Bryan123456

Achiever
I just got some Kanger T3's based on Todd's recommendation and I have to say yup, I am in agreement with him. They are not bad and certainly deliver far more flavour than the Vision Vivi Ego clearomizers which just sap flavour away - in fact I won't buy any more they are terrible for this, a real disappointment I also see no benefit in them - they look prettier but their performance against the Vision Vivi Nova mini is poor period and I love those little tanks.

The Kanger though is way up there with them in all respects except one. It needs an Ego thread to attach itself to. So....

I got one of those pesky Ego to 510 adapters out and fitted it to the Kanger and have been happily vaping away on it. It is much more flavoursome than the awful Vivi Ego clearomizer and a cooler vape and a nicer draw. BUT - fitted it to the Provari mini - no problems. My IMotion2 - no problems. The Vamo - massive fail. The Vamo will supposedly accommodate Ego devices. But not this one. The Vamo 'Hole' is not of big enough diameter to accommodate the Kanger T3 rebuildable. I tried moving the post on the adapter - to no avail. It just doesn't fit. Maybe I need a new adapter? It's going to be a 'damned fine thing'.

I would say the Kanger as the vamo is designed for probably the most popular items and only recently has kanger been getting a name for themselves.

I would say the Kanger as the vamo is designed for probably the most popular items and only recently has kanger been getting a name for themselves.

It might be that a different adapter might solve the problem, but, there's no way the Kanger would fit down the Vamo's hole. I ended up using an adapter on the IMotion as well - it doesn't appear to have an Ego thread. Shame as vape quality is as Todd described it - in fact the Vision Egos are going.

You really found that much of a diffence !

If I was to rate these I would say they are probably a little better than the Vivi Novas for flavour. Certainly loads better than the Vivi Clearos by some margin, no gurgling easier draw and cooler.

I made a similar point (and shot a short vid) on Todds review thread
http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/4440-Review-Kanger-T3-from-vapourbase-co-uk
Kanger really ought to have taken into account the size of mods that accommodate most ego threaded mizers. It wont even work on the MVP which surprised me.
That said I rate the T3s highly too. I'm interested in the new MT3s too that safercigs has just got in. Presumably a baby brother ...

Thanks for that Mark - particularly the link. I am going to go have a look at the vid. Not sure how I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom