What's new

Why is it?

I haven't had a fag since Dec 2014 and I still have the odd craving, sometimes really strong cravings.
I've just finished the most stressful week at work I've ever had, coupled with my dad in hospital and having transfusions etc and I was worried.
I didn't crack though, I sucked on my atties like a (cover your ears ladies) a cheap whore on crack, but I got through it. Just.

I mix at 12mg and normally that's fine but I think I'm going to brew up a batch of maybe 20mg and keep it in the glovebox for times like this.

Keep strong matey, it will pass.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.
Living in a building site hasnt helped, but I havent cracked and hope to keep it that way.

Well done, I'm at two years and I can tell you you're missing nothing, they taste like shit mate.

That after nearly two years of happily vaping away, Ive started craving cigarettes :6:
Last night when I was strunk, it was really difficult, I put that down to alcohol, but that itch was there before then.
Im on 18mg juice so it isnt the nic Im wanting but for some reason, Ive hit a hump in my journey.
I havent had one yet, but man Im craving at the mo.
Alot of stress going on around me, so maybe its that?
Dunno, Im trying really hard not to fall off the wagon this time though.
Wish me luck.....
Matt its the stress.. If it was alcohol @3dj would be back on the stinkies every day...
Dont keep the fuckers anywhere near you, dont buy them.
Maybe get some baccy flavoured juice just in case...
You can always come on here to vent your stress and get support...
Fuck me your in Belgium get on that fantastic beer till your comatosed...
hope it works out for you buddy... Safe Vaping..Fuck Smoking..

Matt its the stress.. If it was alcohol @3dj would be back on the stinkies every day...
Dont keep the fuckers anywhere near you, dont buy them.
Maybe get some baccy flavoured juice just in case...
You can always come on here to vent your stress and get support...
Fuck me your in Belgium get on that fantastic beer till your comatosed...
hope it works out for you buddy... Safe Vaping..Fuck Smoking..

It was the fantastic beer that took my cravings to new heights Jerry.
Friday night is always boys night and we sampled Grimbergen, Waterloo, Westmalle triple and some 10%ers until I was three sheets to the wind.
It doesnt help that my designated driver (the wife), smokes under my nose when Im a bit squiffy...

I lost both my mods last weekend and was stuck in a place where I couldn't do anything about it. I bought my old set up of some tobacco, filters and Rizlas, tried to smoke it and ended up in tears it was so rank, and I couldn't get back to vaping. Horrible. At least I know now though!

It was the fantastic beer that took my cravings to new heights Jerry.
Friday night is always boys night and we sampled Grimbergen, Waterloo, Westmalle triple and some 10%ers until I was three sheets to the wind.
It doesnt help that my designated driver (the wife), smokes under my nose when Im a bit squiffy...
Well I think you nailed it there... its the OH fault smoking.. Either drink more so you dont give a flying what she does or stay out on the 10% gear... Sounds like a good night out.. Ive just got in from my usual Sat session with @3dj but after 2 hours he starts all this crap about going home because "hes not allowed out" late today and has to go home... I ensured he was at least 2 hours late and was due a battering on entry tonight and I was supposed to stay at his place tonight but swerved that one as he blames me for everything to the OH....
Hope things settle down buddy,, were always here, could be worse, you could be in 3dj shoes...

Back
Top Bottom