What's new

Win £70 of juice or £10 store credit

Got an email from you guys, Ive sent it back. I think I won too....whooop whoooop <<<< I'm Paul T btw lol

Got an email from you guys, Ive sent it back. I think I won too....whooop whoooop <<<< I'm Paul T btw lol

Sorry Paul, looks like we had a bit of an error and the team have emailed you in error.

Bwahahaha! (Ok, that was probably less hilarious than I thought it was. You have indeed won the range! Just packed them up for shipping today. They're going recorded delivery so keep an eye out for the postie ;)

Sorry Paul, looks like we had a bit of an error and the team have emailed you in error.

Bwahahaha! (Ok, that was probably less hilarious than I thought it was. You have indeed won the range! Just packed them up for shipping today. They're going recorded delivery so keep an eye out for the postie ;)
Ha ha nope that was hilarious... Love it...made me laugh....excellent....well done guys or girls[emoji106]

is the bonus prize recorded aswell? so i make sure im in! post office is too far to walk lol

is the bonus prize recorded aswell? so i make sure im in! post office is too far to walk lol
That's gone as normal post. It's rare anything goes missing but we don't take chances once a package hits £50+ :)

Back
Top Bottom