What's new

Window and Mirror Cleaning Help please

gazlynn

Achiever
Please help save me and my other half gooing to blows here :11::)

What's the best stuff to clean windows and mirrors and the likes from our living room....

She's doing her dinger here stating that the windows are greasy and nothing will take off the grease as it's just smearing.

The windows where only done last week and I'm bannished from subohming in the lounge and I fear it's only a matter of time before a complete ban in the lounge.

Fek the TPD this is way more serious..

cheers

Gaz

I use a wet microfibre cloth then a dry glass cleaning cloth. If I use cleaning products it just smears. Works for me. Mind you I'm not chucking clouds.

karcher window vac!!!!!

Give it to her as an early Xmas pressie

[emoji53]

karcher window vac!!!!!

Give it to her as an early Xmas pressie

[emoji53]

If I gave her that as a crimbo pressie I'd have no face to vape on anyways...

Tried a cheapo aldi version which apparently doesn't work.

cheers

Gaz

Please help save me and my other half gooing to blows here :11::)

What's the best stuff to clean windows and mirrors and the likes from our living room....

She's doing her dinger here stating that the windows are greasy and nothing will take off the grease as it's just smearing.

The windows where only done last week and I'm bannished from subohming in the lounge and I fear it's only a matter of time before a complete ban in the lounge.

Fek the TPD this is way more serious..

cheers

Gaz
After they are next cleaned. Give them a coat of rainx. You can get it from Amazon or halfords ect. Next time just a damp cloth and some vapour towel to dry.

Go to your local builders merchants and buy a bottle of their wi die cleaner.
Much more effective than the shit they have in the supermarket and half the price.

I have to do mine twice a week [emoji16]

I just use some plain window/glass cleaner and a microfibe cloth, gets rid of the gunk!

Back
Top Bottom