What's new

Wismec Noisy Cricket UK - £23 + P&P

Might be interested in one but don't know if it is right for me ,

I would be using 25rs and using the device to drip on as I believe that is how it should be used I do like to drip at .2 ohms but am I right in thinking I shouldn't go below .5 advice needed before I commit

If I may say to you and anyone else just build at 1ohm, roughly 70watts and 8.5amps. I have a 1.09 dual coil build going and it's a lovely vape on the Cricket.

Bookmark this, a simple and easy to use calculator

http://www.vapecalc.com/

Series scares the absolute bejeesus outta me BUT having said that I am half tempted. I know enough to be safe but you can never be too sure.

Series scares the absolute bejeesus outta me BUT having said that I am half tempted. I know enough to be safe but you can never be too sure.
Same here, from what I've read the switch isn't brilliant. Does look good though...

Same here, from what I've read the switch isn't brilliant. Does look good though...
Ai, it's a tidy looking little pocket rocket that by all accounts is super fun but everything i've got in terms of mec is either parallel or singular tube.
I'm a clumsy chimp as well so the thought of my leg being burnt to a crisp doesn't fill me with much joy.

They are very serious beasts bud. Even at .7 I found it hit hard as hell

They are SS mate ;)
I really am considering it at some point, does anyone know what @Raguri has to say about them if he has used one for that matter? If he hasn't killed himself or one of them then it might be worth me investing in one :p

I really am considering it at some point, does anyone know what @Raguri has to say about them if he has used one for that matter? If he hasn't killed himself or one of them then it might be worth me investing in one :p
Raguri is away dealing with family matters currently.

He's also no longer a nutter, he's running tanks and regulated builds :P

Huh?
Thought they were aluminium body?
From the website...
aluminum alloy body and surface brushed treatment
Sorry dude xD

Yeah ally, SS just springs to mind as a finish ss / black.

Brain fart

Back
Top Bottom