What's new

Wismec Noisy Cricket UK - £23 + P&P

You got me excited then, now I am flacid.
They would be so sweet in SS with a nicer button.

Raguri is away dealing with family matters currently.

He's also no longer a nutter, he's running tanks and regulated builds :P

You know what I did speak to him the other week on FB and totally forgot he mentioned that he was selling his lipo box as he had "gone straight". The world has gone mad. :18:

Probably got sick of melting all those insulators. hah

I'm still curious to get one but it would be my first series mod, is there even a regulated series or am I just asking a stupid question as all you'd need to do woud to be turn up the wattage?

Send him my regards if you speak to him soon.

You know what I did speak to him the other week on FB and totally forgot he mentioned that he was selling his lipo box as he had "gone straight". The world has gone mad. :18:

I'm still curious to get one but it would be my first series mod, is there even a regulated series or am I just asking a stupid question as all you'd need to do woud to be turn up the wattage?

Most dual 18650 mods are configured in series. Set it to bypass and enjoy series with added safety.

Series regulated?

Sure anything over 70W runs in series to hit the wattage xD

Will do mate

Bugger it ;)

I have 3 left I believe. Who'd like one for £25 delivered? ;)

Right... Blow out now.

What experienced vaper wants one for £20 delivered? I've lost my marbles ;)

Back
Top Bottom